TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea how I missed this. Moab has been on my bucket list for a long time!

Strong maybe at this point. Will camp if I go. We've been planning a honeymoon for awhile (thanks, corona) so I am not sure if we will be on a trip elsewhere during this timeframe or not.

No idea how I missed this. Moab has been on my bucket list for a long time!

Strong maybe at this point. Will camp if I go. We've been planning a honeymoon for awhile (thanks, corona) so I am not sure if we will be on a trip elsewhere during this timeframe or not.

I mean . . . honeymoons are about beautiful remote locations that you wouldn't normally see . . . I don't see why this can't be both 🤔

Last edited:
The new site for the event will be https://tj-fest.com.

Nothing is there yet, but there will be soon. This will make finding all the important information much easier.

If anyone has any good, professionally taken Moab photo pictures with TJs, please get ahold of me via PM so I can have you email me the full size versions.

I'm thinking that @AgentLJ and others might.

Professional images only (meaning they were taken with a professional camera by someone who knew what they are doing). I'm going to use them on the new site (y)

Yes I have plenty. Most are of LJ's. But I have some good swb stuff too

I wish it were that easy:LOL:

Look I'm married and I get it. What you need to do is tell your SO that marriages are 50/50. Seeing as you are going on your honeymoon in Moab and that means 50% of your marriage is going to be IN Moab, as a married partner she needs to be there as well. You figured out where you were going on YOUR honeymoon first so you win!

With that advice given I guess I should state that I am re-married . . .

Look I'm married and I get it. What you need to do is tell your SO that marriages are 50/50. Seeing as you are going on your honeymoon in Moab and that means 50% of your marriage is going to be IN Moab, as a married partner she needs to be there as well. You figured out where you were going on YOUR honeymoon first so you win!

With that advice given I guess I should state that I am re-married . . .

with that logic you might be re-re-married before long

Ahhhhh gotcha! Hey have you thought about popping the knee during a scenic view while at Moab?
Considered it at the top of the world last year but she’s afraid of heights so it would have never worked. Maybe someday.

Got a great video of her experience of seeing off top of the world, she got out and wanted to walk ahead a bit and she looked like she had her breath knocked out as she realized how high she was with a OMG expression on her face.

Considered it at the top of the world last year but she’s afraid of heights so it would have never worked. Maybe someday.

Got a great video of her experience of seeing off top of the world, she got out and wanted to walk ahead a bit and she looked like she had her breath knocked out as she realized how high she was with a OMG expression on her face.

I kind of want to see that video!

Status
Not open for further replies.