TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surfing this thread at work. Sorry if I missed how to sign up, but I'd love to register for this! That will definitely give me enough time to figure out what that jank-ass rattling is coming from the front axle.

I'm surfing this thread at work. Sorry if I missed how to sign up, but I'd love to register for this! That will definitely give me enough time to figure out what that jank-ass rattling is coming from the front axle.

You just have to book a hotel and then let us know what hotel you're staying at so we can add you to the registration spreadsheet (y)

Coming in a bit late, (not going to read 55 pages to get "caught up"), but I'll plan to join for the first weekend!
Update: Wifey is on board for this!!! May try to make this happen next year!
No idea how I missed this. Moab has been on my bucket list for a long time!

Strong maybe at this point. Will camp if I go. We've been planning a honeymoon for awhile (thanks, corona) so I am not sure if we will be on a trip elsewhere during this timeframe or not.

Been trolling through all 46 pages...almost booked last night but the wife shut it down. BUT I’M BOOKED NOW!!! May have a room available for one or two (booked with a 2-car garage) since the wife and kids can’t make the trip—teacher, college and high school still in session.
Added

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RkT6QGKsf6O6roQMQQNAWkUvmwLC5KW4S8B8oMto1kI/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: JMT and Wildman
@uhgordo is officially booked!

Here's my booking info:

Arrive
Apr 24, 2021
Check-in time
3:00 PM
Depart
May 1, 2021
Check-out time
11:00 AM
Booking statusReserved
Property ID255072
Reservation IDHA-YVGX4H

Here's my TJ info:

2" Pro Comp Lift, 33" Falken Tires
Winch (Badlands 12,000lb--Harbor Freight special--maybe I'll upgrade before--it lifted a 6,000lb steam boiler up a flight of stairs so it better lift my TJ)
Gears 3.73
Front--Dana 33 Open
Rear--Dana 44 Open
Transmission--Manual 5-spd
Transfer case--Stock as far as I know
Location--Rim Village

Counting the days....maybe we need a ticker??? 327 days left....
https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=06&d1=02&y1=2020&m2=04&d2=24&y2=2021&ti=on

Still looking for good, professionally taken Moab photos with TJs in them (y)

Only have iPhone photos. Might take the DSLR next month.

That would be cool. The difference in quality between an iPhone and a good DSLR is astounding, assuming someone knows what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.