TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donno, I'm digging the windshield banner idea. Wadaya think guys, Ride & Wrench TJ Fest 2021! :D

TJ Fest 1.png

IMHO they work the best and it's KEWL as heck seeing all them running around town waving in the wind.

I agree, they are hard to miss too. Much easier to spot than a windshield banner, which can only be seen from the front. A flag can be seen from any direction.

I agree, they are hard to miss too. Much easier to spot than a windshield banner, which can only be seen from the front. A flag can be seen from any direction.

I'm good with whatever is decided on. Since I have a CB antenna on my Jeep the flag just works for me.

Reactions: Chris
Better font and alignment
TJ Fest 5 flag.png

I'm afraid that showing the rear axle and tires would just make the graphic a jumbled mess.
This is available as a flag...as shown. About $11 each plus tax and shipping (have not gotten to that point yet).

EDIT: I should mention; single sided, 2 foot by 1 foot, no mast/whip and the price assumes 25 or more units.
I've been playing around with other fonts and tilting the text. Don't want to spend too much time unless people are interrested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.