TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Added to Calendar: 8 dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let be real here a minute, who do you love more your wife or the TJ community?
not saying you're(we're) not a group of dashingly handsome gents. because you(we) are, you(we) drive TJ's!
but i HIGHLY doubt id want to have intimate relations with any of you :p

I want to keep those interactions rolling in from the wife.

Tweety always struck me as more of a hotrod thing. not something to relate to the TJ tractor

Monster Tweety?
monster tweety.jpg

The new site for the event will be https://tj-fest.com.

Nothing is there yet, but there will be soon. This will make finding all the important information much easier.

If anyone has any good, professionally taken Moab photo pictures with TJs, please get ahold of me via PM so I can have you email me the full size versions.

I'm thinking that @AgentLJ and others might.

Professional images only (meaning they were taken with a professional camera by someone who knew what they are doing). I'm going to use them on the new site (y)

The new site for the event will be https://tj-fest.com.

If anyone has any good, "pro"fessionally taken Moab photo pictures with TJs, please get ahold of me via PM so I can have you email me the full size versions.

I'm thinking that @AgentLJ and others might.

"Pro"fessional images only (meaning they were taken with a professional camera by someone who knew what they are doing). I'm going to use them on the new site (y)
I'm fessional. and i'm a published photographer.

i like to boast about that. but all i did was take the pictures. my wife did all the work getting them into a magazine 🥳

Okay, let's try this.

If you have any professional photos of your TJ (or someone else's TJ) in Moab, I need the FULL SIZE photos for use on the TJ Fest website I am building.

You can email them to [email protected]

Don't take them from Facebook or anywhere else, as they downsize image quality dramatically. I can ONLY use the FULL SIZE images, and only good photos taken with a DSLR or similar.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Just curious, are doors required in Moab?

You can wheel whatever junker you bring to Moab, doors or not. Even on the street they don't seem to care. The type of stuff I saw driving around on the street there was hilarious. I'm assuming the cops are told to lay off on certain vehicles to keep bringing in the tourism money, but I'm not sure. Theres no way the things I saw on the main strip in Moab were even close to street legal.

Just me, but I'd want some kind of doors. I recently got some EAG tube doors (I got the American flag style) that are heavy-duty as hell and come with mirrors. Gives you the open door feel with some additional security.
Just a thunk.
I got some eag doors too. The nylon net ones. Aside from my hinges on my jeeps driver side being a tiny bit out of alignment, they fit great.
Passenger side had a very solid shut, and doesn't rattle.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Status
Not open for further replies.