TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Added to Calendar: 8 dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
x2 I also arrive on the 24th and will likely be out on fins the 25th.
Same same, I’ll probably arrive around noon, get groceries, and check-in at 2:00 pm on the 24th. I have a sister arriving from Florida, a brother from Kentucky, and another from California.
017D127D-FFC1-4B4E-95C0-7EA2D38017A4.jpeg
CB7FDCF4-0281-43CC-870D-9B3E0767E6ED.jpeg
078DCF88-90A7-4BBA-AE9B-66B8E8EF0DF1.jpeg

Reactions: DrDmoney
This might be a bit early but with as many people that might show up I thought it might be appropriate.
I have plenty of stock take-off parts from my build out, I would like to pay it forward to anybody that could use it for exiting jeeps or upgrades if it applies. No intention of creating a swap meet type of environment and not looking to "sell" anything but donate/give to somebody that might be in need. If there is interest I would be happy to post the items

This might be a bit early but with as many people that might show up I thought it might be appropriate.
I have plenty of stock take-off parts from my build out, I would like to pay it forward to anybody that could use it for exiting jeeps or upgrades if it applies. No intention of creating a swap meet type of environment and not looking to "sell" anything but donate/give to somebody that might be in need. If there is interest I would be happy to post the items
Great idea.

With enough people we may just be able to build a "take-off" jeep 🤪

The Scrambler club I was in did that. They built a Jeep with donated parts, and time. Even managed to haul it cross country for club members to work on it. Then raffled it off for charity.

I might bring a few TJ items that I would give away.

Yeah, I generally like BleepinJeep's vids. Used to be big on "Jeep education" but, more just for entertainment now...still, mostly fun to watch.

Reactions: Apparition
Status
Not open for further replies.