TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jeep is packed and ready to go minus the cooler. Heading out early tomorrow, can't wait to meet you guys and start wheeling!
Similar boat here... Jeep is set, Camper loaded with food/clothes etc... first thing tomorrow just get up, put the camper on the truck, jeep on the trailer and go! Stopping in Twin Falls ID tomorrow night before heading south to the party.

Reactions: lBasket
Oh I figured that's what the filter was for
One would think! Since you're in CO you probably know as well as I do that the cloud of dust following others doesn't clear up for far beyond where a snorkel would reach, unless it's tubesock from dirt every day:

1619131030558.png

Reactions: Alex01 and lBasket
One would think! Since you're in CO you probably know as well as I do that the cloud of dust following others doesn't clear up for far beyond where a snorkel would reach, unless it's tubesock from dirt every day:
Yeah exactly what I was thinking... that cloud goes waaay higher than the height of my jeep.

That video cracks me up I send it to my friends when they put snorkels on and ask them when they're going to try this out

Reactions: rasband
The Jeep is packed and ready to go minus the cooler. Heading out early tomorrow, can't wait to meet you guys and start wheeling!
Same here, we’re heading out Hwy 9, through Fairplay and over to Grand Junction. I figure about 7 hrs from Pueblo if I remember correctly. It’s been 32 years.

Reactions: lBasket
Got the trailer and getting ready to head out tomorrow.

Jeeps all loaded up. Looking forward to testing out the JT but still a bit worried about the rear overhang.
20210422_184405.jpg

I admitted defeat on my LJ build today and moved to “plan B”. I’m bringing my JK.

Sorry guys. Really wanted to be legitimate in the TJ club but too many small things killed my confidence in the last minute build.

Good news is the JK is built for trails. I have to stop in Sedona on business over the weekend so I’ll see you Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.