TJ Fest Dinner (Sunday, April 25th)

I’ve been moving to the lighter domestics myself. Lower calorie and alcohol content and dip my toes into the IPA world for one every few times out.
Yeah it used to be more fun to drink craft when I wasn't just at home alone lol. My office is/was right by the 4noses brewery. Now I stick with coors cos it's cheap, decent tasting, not too strong. Makes it that much nicer when I do get something nice going out.

Reactions: JMT and rasband
Yeah it used to be more fun to drink craft when I wasn't just at home alone lol. My office is/was right by the 4noses brewery. Now I stick with coors cos it's cheap, decent tasting, not too strong. Makes it that much nicer when I do get something nice going out.
4noses is a good choice, I miss the Proboscis Simcoe. But I agree, coors is fine for a cheap easy drinking beer that isn’t going to hit you as hard.

Reactions: lBasket
Date: Sunday, April 25th 2021

Details:
I'm planning a group dinner for everyone attending the TJ Fest 2021 wheeling event. The dinner will be held on Sunday, April 25th at 5 PM at Zax in downtown Moab.
Zax is located at:

96 S Main St
Moab, UT 84532
If you plan on attending this dinner, please chime in on this thread so I can keep a head count and let me know how many people (i.e. family members) you are bringing with you.
2 please

Reactions: Chris
@Chris whats the plan here? It seems like without reserving a space this will just be a bunch of TJ owners and their families waiting for a table, otherwise unrelated.
I’ve reserved it for 75. If more come I will call them and let them know. I’m going to probably go it to 100 anyways just to be safe.

FYI dinner is not free anymore just to those who may not have gotten the memo.

I’ve reserved it for 75. If more come I will call them and let them know. I’m going to probably go it to 100 anyways just to be safe.

FYI dinner is not free anymore just to those who may not have gotten the memo.
Cool. Whose been here before? Just curious how big a place it is

Cool. Whose been here before? Just curious how big a place it is
I talked to the manager and he said it was fine. He told me this wouldn’t be a typically busy time and they don’t have any big parties on the schedule for that time and date. That being said, it sounds like we will mostly have the place to ourself.

Date: Sunday, April 25th 2021

Details:
I'm planning a group dinner for everyone attending the TJ Fest 2021 wheeling event. The dinner will be held on Sunday, April 25th at 5 PM at Zax in downtown Moab.
Zax is located at:

96 S Main St
Moab, UT 84532
If you plan on attending this dinner, please chime in on this thread so I can keep a head count and let me know how many people (i.e. family members) you are bringing with you.
I’m in. There will be two of us.

Reactions: Chris