TJ Foot Pegs

T A

TJ Enthusiast
I can't find any reasonably priced foot pegs for a TJ anywhere. I don't see any reason JK or JL pegs wouldn't work fine. Am I missing something? Is there a difference with the hinge placement or something?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083ZK81RJ/?tag=wranglerorg-20

1593649842626.png

1593649646502.png

A piece of gravel or wasp can be channeled right up to your junk.

Ah yes well that is true of course and you're right to be concerned but much like a well placed stripper mudflap it will also channel the ladies right up to your junk. Risk < Reward

Don't be that guy. A piece of gravel or wasp can be channeled right up to your junk. Seriously.

Had a good size rock that I assume was stuck in the tread of my mud tires get flung up and pop me in the soft part of my knee when I had my leg hanging out the side.. whole leg went numb and needed to hit the clutch to stop. Scary situation that I dont plan to put myself into again

Had a good size rock that I assume was stuck in the tread of my mud tires get flung up and pop me in the soft part of my knee when I had my leg hanging out the side.. whole leg went numb and needed to hit the clutch to stop. Scary situation that I dont plan to put myself into again
Damn, never thought of that

LOL PO had the angry eyes on it & I haven't taken them off yet. They are getting removed though! I just need to find some black replacments.

I like the foot peg :cool: I'm using a home made one now.

My wife absolutely insists on these things, it took me months to find tube doors that would accommodate her need to dangle her foot out of the door while she drives (with a manual transmission no less, go figure).

Malarkey!
Go for the foot pegs, I love mine and get great comments on them all the time.
Not to mention, they're great when you're running down the road.
IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_1266.JPG

Reactions: harbiison