TJ Forum Trip to Gunshot Creek?

We are starting to get a big AZ crew, so you will probably start seeing more meetups in the Arizona regional section after the summer this year. Maybe during the summer if people want to go up north. I know @Boinked and I both are going to be pretty busy through most of the summer, and our summers are like most peoples winters where it is dangerous to go out for any length of times, but after about September we will be posting up some meetups. We are already talking about Box Canyon.
I'm hoping to drag my wife out on some of the easier trails this summer like sheep's bridge and some of the sw valley mines or bog ranch or somethin. Nothing technical, but i need to start slow. Hopefully she'll be able to go after school gets out.

Just throwing some random thoughts out there. Rubicon is 12 hours from Phoenix. Maybe alternate Moab and Rubicon every other year as a full forum trip? I'm too lazy to figure it out, but you Oregon and California guys should be at least as close as we are.

Reactions: ac_
I'm hoping to drag my wife out on some of the easier trails this summer like sheep's bridge and some of the sw valley mines or bog ranch or somethin. Nothing technical, but i need to start slow. Hopefully she'll be able to go after school gets out.

Just throwing some random thoughts out there. Rubicon is 12 hours from Phoenix. Maybe alternate Moab and Rubicon every other year as a full forum trip? I'm too lazy to figure it out, but you Oregon and California guys should be at least as close as we are.

Well since I have never heard of any of those. I will be happy to go on those with you. I am also always scouting cool places to take the quads too. I would be up for a Rubicon trail trip too.

Reactions: tomtaylz
How are we going to get our rigs to Australia? :ROFLMAO:

Yes, it’s something I’m trying to figure out how to make an “event” out of in the near future, trust me :)
Forget Australia...New Zealand is where all the cool members are (all 3 of us) haha....
(all the cool ones outside of America and Canada that is)