TJ Forum Trip to Gunshot Creek?

on a more serious note, is there ever any thought to a real meet-up/trip for this forum? I feel like there are a lot of contributors here that are near the west coast and could handle their own on some trails.

How are we going to get our rigs to Australia? :ROFLMAO:

on a more serious note, is there ever any thought to a real meet-up/trip for this forum? I feel like there are a lot of contributors here that are near the west coast and could handle their own on some trails.

Yes, it’s something I’m trying to figure out how to make an “event” out of in the near future, trust me :)

Reactions: Daryl
A little thing called perseverance, Chris! Maybe you could inundate this forum with ads and raise enough to get a handful of us over there

Chances are we might not want to leave!

@Chris is there a way you could add an events calander where people could post trips. Maybe date, location, and a link to a thread about it?

And clearly we can put the tj's in shipping containers.

Reactions: Chris
@Chris is there a way you could add an events calander where people could post trips. Maybe date, location, and a link to a thread about it?

And clearly we can put the tj's in shipping containers.

Not a bad idea, I’ll look into an event calendar!

If I’m understanding correctly, have you seen the regional forums ?
NorCal is full of G-2-G. Texas, N.M., Moab trip this past week?

Reactions: Daryl and JMT
I think for a meet up to work, all it takes is someone to step up and take the lead, positing the location, possible dates, etc...As long as its far enough out, people can adjust their schedules, make arrangements and prepare their rigs. Works well...

Ok, here’s the plan: I’ll levy big fines on members for snorkels, angry eyes, hi lift jacks, disagreeing with Jerry Bransford , and serious stuff like that. We’ll start a “ go FIND me account”, and once we get enough money in it , all disappear with our Jeeps for a week.

meanwhile , back on the jk forum-

This years jk forum trip will be the to the Westside Village Mall. Wax em up, let’s look good rolling in . And watch the curbs this year.

Reactions: 02SteelBlue
Ok, here’s the plan: I’ll levy big fines on members for snorkels, angry eyes, hi lift jacks, disagreeing with Jerry Bransford , and serious stuff like that. We’ll start a “ go FIND me account”, and once we get enough money in it , all disappear with our Jeeps for a week.

meanwhile , back on the jk forum-

This years jk forum trip will be the to the Westside Village Mall. Wax em up, let’s look good rolling in . And watch the curbs this year.
I forget what your rig looks like. Post up some pics of you in your rubicon

Reactions: dudehitt
The regional forum worked well for the Moab trip, and it allowed others to keep up if they wanted. Drew people from CA, AZ, TX and CO

We are starting to get a big AZ crew, so you will probably start seeing more meetups in the Arizona regional section after the summer this year. Maybe during the summer if people want to go up north. I know @Boinked and I both are going to be pretty busy through most of the summer, and our summers are like most peoples winters where it is dangerous to go out for any length of times, but after about September we will be posting up some meetups. We are already talking about Box Canyon.

I forget what your rig looks like. Post up some pics of you in your rubicon
Will do, I have an iPad now so I’ll get some good pics up tomorrow ...my droid won’t compress em.

I was thinking tonight I need an avatar pic with it.

How are we going to get our rigs to Australia? :ROFLMAO:

Step one: everyone joins/rejoins the military.

Step two: we all get PCS (permanent change of station) to the Embassy in Australia.

Step three: we all put in for a 3 day pass

Step four: we go wheeling

Step five: this is the tricky part. . . We all claim transgender and get shiped home. Hopefully with our jeeps.