TJ front coil springs on rear end

scrobert

Hey all.

I have a full set of JK coil springs, and have been contemplating putting them on my TJ. I don’t know a lot about suspension, but I had a friend suggest to me the other day to put my current front coil springs on the rear end of my TJ, and replace the front coils with the JK front coil springs.

Seems a little weird to me so that’s why I’m here.
Thoughts? Suggestions?

• Face Palm
Reactions: CodaMan
Get a new friend? :ROFLMAO:

I don’t think it’s worth the effort, there are several good options for a lift and this isn’t one.

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho
My advice for what it's worth is to pick the size tires you want to run and then search or ask what's the best way to do it. Tires first then let everything else fall into place. What tire size do you want to run, that's what you should be asking yourself.

Reactions: Sancho
How many beers were ya into before that idea popped into his head, and how many more before you started considering it?
For the sake of my safe future, i will set that number as a limit.

How many beers were ya into before that idea popped into his head, and how many more before you started considering it?
For the sake of my safe future, i will set that number as a limit.

Bruh like I said I don’t know too much about suspension systems. Hence why I asked here. Never once considered it. Just wanted to see if anyone did it.

Bruh like I said I don’t know too much about suspension systems. Hence why I asked here. Never once considered it. Just wanted to see if anyone did it.

It's been done. Not very often and not sure why.