hjackson_94

Hello my friends,

I'm putting a post together in regards to doing a hard top conversion. I've found a ton of information on this thread here going over all the necessary steps to make the swap as far as the harness's go. Given you have all of the parts you need, I wanted to put something together for owners of an 01-06 TJ with the existing wiring built in the fuse box harness. I wanted to know if there is a way to just wire in the switches to the plugs that go into the 100 way connector under the dash?

At this point in my build I have the hard top, dual pump washer fluid reservoir, and rear tub harness, rear wiper & rear defrost switches already installed in the dash. I have the relay and fuse's I need, I just need to wire in the switches in to make everything work. Does anyone have any information that could help me out with this?

Does anyone have any information that could help me out with this?
I do somewhere. Quite a while back, I was making my own '06 hardtop harness.
I compared instructions from Mopar's kit, various hardtop threads, and the FSM wiring diagram.
Like you mentioned, I wanted to wire/repin mine into the factory plug.
I pretty much had it complete, except for actually installing it.
At some point, I came across a good deal on a Mopar kit so mine got pushed aside.
However, it never got installed either.

Last edited:
I do somewhere. Quite a while back, I was making my own '06 hardtop harness.
I compared instructions from Mopar's kit, various hardtop threads, and the FSM wiring diagram.
Like you mentioned, I wanted to wire/repin mine into the factory plug.
I pretty much had it complete, except for actually installing it.
At some point, I came across a good deal on a Mopar kit so mine got pushed aside.
However, it never got installed either.
Thank you for the reply, if you find any information that could potentially be helpful please do share!