TJ hood

It looks like the JK hood, which happens to look really good on those JKs! Not bad either, for $323!

I have never understood why some think the engine compartment needs to be vented. Doing so certainly doesn't cause the engine to run any cooler. We don't do that with our desert Jeeps where temps get really hot. :confused:

Reactions: Reign Mack
I have never understood why some think the engine compartment needs to be vented. Doing so certainly doesn't cause the engine to run any cooler. We don't do that with our desert Jeeps where temps get really hot. :confused:

It might not be cool but it sure does look cool!

I decided to do the hood vents, but I like to DO things not buy them....so I found a TJ hood for 30 bucks and cut my own out. Yes they serve nothing but cosmetic looks but I like it. I cut them on both sides.

Jeep Jam '16.JPG

I decided to do the hood vents, but I like to DO things not buy them....so I found a TJ hood for 30 bucks and cut my own out. Yes they serve nothing but cosmetic looks but I like it. I cut them on both sides.
I like your custom made hood vent. Subtle and different. Very nice.

I also really like that ebay hood above...just not that delivery price. Even if the only benefit is cosmetic - it's a nice change.