TJ Hummer spotted in my neighborhood

View attachment 150118
I have seen one in the wild before, unfortunately. The height to width to length ratios are so off. They looks more hideous in person than any picture can capture.
I’d still wave at him, but then maybe not , ‘cause I end up in an accident while shacking my head , starring in the rear view mirror

lol

Ps:
hats off to anyone who’s ambitious enough to take on a project like this !
IMHO

DETOUR

-•|||||•-👋🏿

Reactions: 2006TJ1
I'm just the opposite on the weather-- i love the rain.
But the politics of the left coast-—- not at all

I can’t stand the cold and rainy weather in Oregon, or the politics.

Chris spotted as he leaves California 2.0....

46445D02-F003-4684-8041-748998AE6AB6.jpeg

You left out the taxes, hippies, and tree huggers........
And Kate Brown, who recently was critical of the amount of driving eastern Oregonians were driving during her stay at home order. Kate Brown has obviously never been to eastern Oregon where many families have to drive 30 miles to get to the store, 20 miles to check all the cows etc. But thats what happens when you have no clue about the eastern side of the state that you are suppose to be Governor of.

B

She doesn’t even live in Oregon. Two OSP troopers sit outside of the governor’s mansion...that is empty. She cares not for us or any of our issues. FKB!

Reactions: zebra12
I can’t stand the cold and rainy weather in Oregon, or the politics.
another thing that you SURELY won't miss-——-
not being able to pump your own gas, that alone would keep me from moving tot oregon or new joysey
can't believe the people put up with such a RETARDED law

Twenty years ago I was all about moving to Oregon. Tested for a ton of agencies. Experienced a lot of nepotism and a lot of 'oh, you're from CA'. I'm glad I never committed. I love it up there but your political BS is in some ways even worse than California.

Maybe I should have been one of those constitutionalists that live out in Cave Junction.

In retrospect, I should have explored the more rural Eastern Oregon areas. I hear the rock hunting there is phenomenal.

another thing that you SURELY won't miss-——-
not being able to pump your own gas, that alone would keep me from moving tot oregon or new joysey
can't believe the people put up with such a RETARDED law

When we first moved here, my wife liked the full service gas. After a short while, she changed her tune because getting gas in Oregon takes much, much longer.