TJ interior door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikekiM

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
If you've found a set of doors without door cards, or yours are the wrong color...

There is a guy close to my home who sells only TJ parts. I've dealt with him a few times and I've seen his inventory.

If anyone needs a set of eyes on something, let me know. He has tons of other stuff as well.

TJ Door panels.

Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 16.54.05.png

Oh man.. he has dozens of panels. I’m supposed to meet him tomorrow. Let me know exactly what you’re looking for

i have a 2005 so driver+passenger full door inner panels with no cracks/splits/holes or gouges would be great. Color does not matter since I will be repainting them. I do prefer that they are original finish not repainted. My cell is 918.808.1838.

I think I’ve seen his stuff on eBay, and if it’s him, he’s very proud of his stuff.

i have a 2005 so driver+passenger full door inner panels with no cracks/splits/holes or gouges would be great. Color does not matter since I will be repainting them. I do prefer that they are original finish not repainted. My cell is 918.808.1838.
I'll take some pics.

Truth told, my plan is buy the cheapest (least popular color) of the doors and panels and have the door painted and panels dyed. Hoping it will work out cheaper. I had the door panels on my DD dyed and they came out great. Far better than any paint job I would have done..

view

view.jpg

Half door panels in black (agate).

edit
$200 per panel (+ shipping), nevermind.

Does that mean you want them or you have them?? :unsure::unsure:

I think I’ve seen his stuff on eBay, and if it’s him, he’s very proud of his stuff.

I know he does Craigslist and Marketplace.. I don't think he does ebay

I know he does Craigslist and Marketplace.. I don't think he does ebay

Here's a listing to which I was referring, take a look at the seller name (customwranglers):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2039601553...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1
And here's his FB profile - same name:

https://www.facebook.com/john.csikortos.14
I've seen his eBay listings for a while now, and his are priced at the very top of the market, from what I've seen. His shipping charges are also very high.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
You are correct. Met with him this morning and he does do ebay.

I can't speak to his shipping charges as he is a ten minute drive from me. What I can say is he has dozens of full and half doors and more door panels than I would be able to take pictures of. He prices them based on popularity of color and condition. Definitely has door panels without cracks in every trim color.

Super nice guy. Pricing seems to be a bit flexible.

With his permission, he cell is 516-232-6284. He prefers to talk rather than text or message on FB.

I would not want them for that price.

I am interested in how you dyed your panels.

Wish I could tell you more. I brought the cards to my body shop and asked if they could paint them to match the Agate interior. He asked whether they were painted already, which I knew they weren't and then suggested that they dye them instead of paint. And, there you have it.

ABA Auto Collision
(631) 842-6542

Here in the NE, a set of half doors in decent shape, in a less desirable color, would easily cost $600 or more. If they are in good shape add a premium. No cracks in the door cards.. Add again. And if you want uppers add more. The market prices to what the market will pay. Sucks living here.

Wish I could tell you more. I brought the cards to my body shop and asked if they could paint them to match the Agate interior. He asked whether they were painted already, which I knew they weren't and then suggested that they dye them instead of paint. And, there you have it.

ABA Auto Collision
(631) 842-6542

Here in the NE, a set of half doors in decent shape, in a less desirable color, would easily cost $600 or more. If they are in good shape add a premium. No cracks in the door cards.. Add again. And if you want uppers add more. The market prices to what the market will pay. Sucks living here.

I have half doors and panels;
just not the right color.
However, I would have payed a fair amount for the right color.

Since these were done with a dye I would expect coverage over just about any color would be great. With a call to the body shop. I doubt they are the only shop capable of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.