SOLD TJ/LJ builder parts for sale So CA axles, armor & more

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerRick

"A Jeep Rescue" Home for the abused & neglected.
Supporting Member
Price
75 to 2850
I will have the following parts for sale:

Shipping is not included in the prices unfortunately most Jeep parts are very bulky & heavy. Pickup price is what I have listed. All prices are O.B.O. with a reasonable offer starting price. Please don't insult me with a low-ball because low-ball offers will be ignored. Thanks for looking!

****SOLD****Rock Jock 60 high pinion 5.13 gears & next generation Eaton E-Locker axle & 35 spline 1.5" ChroMo shafts $2850
(This axle is built for a TJ/LJ so all suspension tabs will fit factory geometry suspension kits except the track bar)
(This axle would cost over $3400 today ordered the same way without brakes installed. Save $550 now)

SJ Dana 44 5.13 gears, Crossover High Steering & HD Synergy/RE track bar, HD brackets Detroit & Warn hubs $1950
(This axle is super beefy full-size truck type from a narrow track SJ Cherokee 61" same as TJ/LJ setup for 3 or 4 link)

100% Stock 2005 LJ/TJ Dana 44 front axle assembly, 4:10's & factory air locker w/pump & steering $2000
(straight out of a 40K mile LJ unlimited, will bolt into ANY TJ/LJ, MJ, XJ or ZJ Jeep platform with minimal to no mods)

****PENDING****RE Superflex 4.5" short arm suspension kit with all 4 adjustable arms & HD track bars $900
(Fits LJ or TJ Wranglers, everything is included in this kit including the adjustable track bars & even the Rock Jock anti-sway bar for the front. I will also throw in the extended braided brake lines from crown and spacers)

****SOLD****Nth Degree Mobility Shock Shifters upper brackets $75
(fits all TJ/LJ models. requires minor fabrication and welding of axle side brackets if you truly want fully located or will work with the factory axle shock mounts too. Keeps your shocks from hitting spring buckets on lifts)

Nth Degree Mobility rear spring relocators with the 4.5" rear progressive springs shocks, shifters etc. $225
(fits all LJ/TJ models, relocates rear springs to be vertical and get rid of the annoying and potentially damaging arc the rear springs are under) Nets around 5-6" of lift after install.

Used 5.2L Magnum V8 engine from ZJ Grand Cherokee with conversion wiring harness and completely remanufactured 46RE automatic transmission & torque converter with zero miles on it. This is the rare 5.9L ZJ transmission paired with a 5.2L motor $2400
(I have more into this transmission alone than I am asking for the entire engine/transmission combo)
(will include the 1997 TJ early style wiring harness already blended for the TJ body and ready to plug-&-play)
(All this is from another V8 conversion I was working on that went defunct and won't be performed....... )

****SOLD****TJ Full roll cage with S.B. cage components, ballistic nylon padding and 2005 speaker sound pods installed $350
(Bolt in ready for all 1997-2002 Jeep Wranglers. Easy to customize the wiring for your stereo system)

*****SOLD*****Custom rock sliders and body tub armor for TJ Wranglers, this includes step bar & full sides/corners $300
(all this was only used as a mock-up for pictures in a catalog. Never permanently mounted and like new)
(black wrinkle finish on all parts professionally baked on powder coated not spray painted)

Aluminum V8 radiator for Magnum or Chevy conversion new in box tig welded $115
(Fits all LJ/TJ's can be adapted to be used with stock 2.5 or 4.0L engine, has auto trans cooler inside)

2005 Rubicon TJ interior. Dark agate seats with bases and carpeting in used condition $350
(adapted earlier seatbelts to these seats for pre-2003 TJ's comes with fold & tumble 2002 back seat & brackets)
(package deal all seats and carpeting)

****SOLD****2001-2002 subwoofer center console with Kicker sub already installed and wiring coming out for amp $175
(this has been modified per my writeup on the web for another TJ I was building for a guy who canceled)

1997-2002 TJ Wrangler windshield & glass in good shape with good seal $250

****SOLD****1997-2006 50" light bar with windshield brackets $75

Olympic rock bumper with integrated winch mount and stinger assembly $250
(mounts above the frame for extra high approach clearance. very stout and strong up to 9500 Lb winch will fit)

****SOLD****Rear armored bumper for TJ full width protects corners and has D-ring tabs and 2" receiver tow hitch $140
(bolts up to rear cross member on the frame made of thick plate steel)

Good early style TJ Wrangler frame that is RUST FREE DESERT SO CAL will become available shortly $400
(this frame can be used on all TJ Wranglers from beginning of production to the end of the 2002 model year without any modifications whatsoever. ****EXCEPT PLEASE NOTE IT HAS THE AA MAGNUM V8 ENGINE MOTOR MOUNTS WELDED IN PLACE FOR A V8 CONVERSION ALREADY.**** It can be used on 2003-2006 but there are several minor changes that must be accounted for such as the steering box differences and skid plate hole pattern differences that were incorporated by Daimler when they took over Chrysler)

****SOLD****I will also have half door pairs available $350
(including inner panels, hinges and mirrors)

Used soft top with factory frame in good shape and include half door upper skins will be available shortly $350

Used wheels & tires that are 5x5.5 bolt pattern set of 4 with similar spare wheel 32x9.5x15 TSL mud $350
(use a wheel adapter 5x4.5 to 5x5.5 for them to fit your TJ/LJ. These have 90% remaining tread and are nitrogen filled stored in the garage bias ply tires)

****SOLD****Rare Tera-Flex flat belly tummy tuck for their LCG or your own lift kit $250
(this was the early style without a step in it smooth boat sides with even higher clearance. If you ever wanted a tummy tuck, this is a good choice. See the pictures of the one on my Jeep in this thread, it is the same style)

New generation NIB in the box ARB air locker for Dana 44 axles. This is for the non-rubicon Dana 44 and for 3.73-5.39 gears absolutly NEW in the package $850
(Firm on the price, today these run $990 on Amazon and everywhere else lately with the high cost of Jeep parts it is NEW, never taken out of the box)

****SOLD****GenRight Desert tank TJ wrangler early style good for 1997 to 2002 TJ's holds extra 5 gallons and has the steel armor plate built in. Has a sending unit and evap lines already installed. Made of aluminum like a fuel cell $650
(This desert tank has enough clearance that I was able to fit a Dana 60 Rock Jock axle in front of it with 4" lift kit)

Rust free RED in color TJ Wrangler tub. Has some minor body damage to the right rear and side quarter, (scrapes that are pressure dented) and can easily be covered up by some body armor skins. Straight and not rusted from the So. CA desert and the floor pans are in great shape $400.

2005 Genuine LJ/TJ Rubicon RED colored hood. Needs paint and has a tiny ding in the leading left corner but otherwise clean and includes the fiberglass sound damper liner, washer squirt nozzles, hood snubbers & footman loop, $150.

Simulated beadlock 15x8 black steel rims with Goodyear MTR 33x12.5x15" tires, 50-70% tread and oddball spare tire $250 the set.

More to follow along with pictures as time permits......

RR

Last edited:
Reactions: Jky21
Interested in a pair of half doors. dark grey interior.
condition?
Have pics?

thx

These have light grey inner panels are in fair to good condition and would need the inner panels changed out and painting if you wanted them to look new or show quality.

You are going to have a tough time finding used dark agate half door inner panels as they were much rarer in the 03-06 later TJ's since most came with full doors instead of half doors.

RR

Last edited:
Sounds good, I can deal with light grey.
Do you have pics of doors you can shoot me?
Will have to take some of them when I get home if it's still daylight out otherwise I can take some on the weekend when it is nice so you can see what they look like when it's light out.

I do plan to post pictures of the parts I have listed as time permits.

Last edited:
[
I will have the following parts for sale:

Shipping is not included in the prices unfortunately most Jeep parts are very bulky & heavy. Pickup price is what I have listed. All prices are O.B.O. with a reasonable offer starting price. Please don't insult me with a low-ball because low-ball offers will be ignored. Thanks for looking!

Rock Jock 60 high pinion 5.13 gears & next generation Eaton E-Locker axle & 35 spline 1.5" ChroMo shafts $2850
(This axle is built for a TJ/LJ so all suspension tabs will fit factory geometry suspension kits except the track bar)
(This axle would cost over $3400 today ordered the same way without brakes installed. Save $550 now)

SJ Dana 44 5.13 gears, Crossover High Steering & HD Synergy/RE track bar, HD brackets Detroit & Warn hubs $1950
(This axle is super beefy full-size truck type from a narrow track SJ Cherokee 61" same as TJ/LJ setup for 3 or 4 link)

100% Stock 2005 LJ/TJ Dana 44 front axle assembly, 4:10's & factory air locker w/pump & steering $2000
(straight out of a 40K mile LJ unlimited, will bolt into ANY TJ/LJ, MJ, XJ or ZJ Jeep platform with minimal to no mods)

RE Superflex 4.5" short arm suspension kit with all 4 adjustable arms & HD track bars $900
(Fits LJ or TJ Wranglers, everything is included in this kit including the adjustable track bars & even the Rock Jock anti-sway bar for the front. I will also throw in the extended braided brake lines from crown and spacers)

Nth Degree Mobility Shock Shifters upper brackets $75
(fits all TJ/LJ models. requires minor fabrication and welding of axle side brackets if you truly want fully located or will work with the factory axle shock mounts too. Keeps your shocks from hitting spring buckets on lifts)

Nth Degree Mobility rear spring relocators with the 3" rear progressive springs shocks, shifters etc. $225
(fits all LJ/TJ models, relocates rear springs to be vertical and get rid of the annoying and potentially damaging arc the rear springs are under) Nets around 4-5" of lift after install.

Used 5.2L Magnum V8 engine from ZJ Grand Cherokee with conversion wiring harness and completely remanufactured 46RE automatic transmission & torque converter with zero miles on it. This is the rare 5.9L ZJ transmission paired with a 5.2L motor $2400
(I have more into this transmission alone than I am asking for the entire engine/transmission combo)
(will include the 1997 TJ early style wiring harness already blended for the TJ body and ready to plug-&-play)
(All this is from another V8 conversion I was working on that went defunct and won't be performed....... )

TJ Full roll cage with S.B. cage components, ballistic nylon padding and 2005 speaker sound pods installed $350
(Bolt in ready for all 1997-2002 Jeep Wranglers. Easy to customize the wiring for your stereo system)

Custom rock sliders and body tub armor for TJ Wranglers, this includes step bar & full sides/corners $300
(all this was only used as a mock-up for pictures in a catalog. Never permanently mounted and like new)
(black wrinkle finish on all parts professionally baked on powder coated not spray painted)

Aluminum V8 radiator for Magnum or Chevy conversion new in box tig welded $170
(Fits all LJ/TJ's can be adapted to be used with stock 2.5 or 4.0L engine, has auto trans cooler inside)

2005 Rubicon TJ interior. Dark agate seats with bases and carpeting in used condition $350
(adapted earlier seatbelts to these seats for pre-2003 TJ's comes with fold & tumble 2002 back seat & brackets)
(package deal all seats and carpeting)

2001-2002 subwoofer center console with Kicker sub already installed and wiring coming out for amp $175
(this has been modified per my writeup on the web for another TJ I was building for a guy who canceled)

1997-2002 TJ Wrangler windshield & glass in good shape with good seal $250

1997-2006 50" light bar with windshield brackets $75

Olympic rock bumper with integrated winch mount and stinger assembly $250
(mounts above the frame for extra high approach clearance. very stout and strong up to 9500 Lb winch will fit)

Rear armored bumper for TJ full width protects corners and has D-ring tabs and 2" receiver tow hitch $140
(bolts up to rear cross member on the frame made of thick plate steel)

Good early style TJ Wrangler frame that is RUST FREE DESERT SO CAL will become available shortly $400
(this frame can be used on all TJ Wranglers from beginning of production to the end of the 2002 model year without any modifications whatsoever. It can be used on 2003-2006 but there are several minor changes that must be accounted for such as the steering box differences and skid plate hole pattern differences that were incorporated by Daimler when they took over Chrysler)

I will also have half door pairs available $350
(including inner panels, hinges and mirrors)

Used soft top with factory frame in good shape and include half door upper skins will be available shortly $350

Used wheels & tires that are 5x5.5 bolt pattern set of 4 with similar spare wheel 32x9.5x15 TSL mud $350
(use a wheel adapter 5x4.5 to 5x5.5 for them to fit your TJ/LJ. These have 90% remaining tread and are nitrogen filled stored in the garage bias ply tires)

Rare Tera-Flex flat belly tummy tuck for their LCG or your own lift kit $250
(this was the early style without a step in it smooth boat sides with even higher clearance. If you ever wanted a tummy tuck, this is a good choice. See the pictures of the one on my Jeep in this thread, it is the same style)

New generation NIB in the box ARB air locker for Dana 44 axles. This is for the non-rubicon Dana 44 and for 3.73-5.39 gears absolutly NEW in the package $850
(Firm on the price, today these run $990 on Amazon and everywhere else lately with the high cost of Jeep parts it is NEW, never taken out of the box)

GenRight Desert tank TJ wrangler early style good for 1997 to 2002 TJ's holds extra 5 gallons and has the steel armor plate built in. Has a sending unit and evap lines already installed. Made of aluminum like a fuel cell $650
(This desert tank has enough clearance that I was able to fit a Dana 60 Rock Jock axle in front of it with 4" lift kit)

More to follow along with pictures as time permits......

RR
I’ll take a set of the half doors

Ok this weekend when I am back at the garage I will take pictures of many of these parts to post. I will also send pictures to those who are requesting certain parts in order of contact. That means whoever was first contact gets 1st dibs and if they pass or waver, I will skip to the next in line to be fair. I am not going to "hold" any parts and it is on the buyer to arrange shipping of large and heavy items or come pick them up in person if they can. It will be sometime this weekend before I can do anything picture wise or weigh & estimate shipping costs. I am working long hours and have 3 young children, (2 of whom are sick presently since school started back up) so as soon as I can I will get back to those interested parties. I am not ignoring you if you haven't received any pictures or anything yet.

Thanks for everyone's understanding,
RR

Reactions: Sj's TJ
This weekend I will get to everybodys questions and get pictures taken. I am unable to at this time away on business for work. Please understand if you haven't heard from me yet but have messaged me or posted here, I will get back to you this weekend with photos and details. If you sent me your address for shipping estimates I will attempt to get accurate information there too. Thanks everyone for your patience, I have not forgotten you!

RR

If these are the late fold and tumble bases and you'll sell only the driver's base I'm interested.
Seats will be sold complete. Not going to sell bases separately but YES these are the late bases from a 2004 or 2005 Rubicon TJ. They are dark agate color, not perfect as they have been in a Jeep that saw wheeling action with windows or top down. They are not sun bleached or faded but do have some wear.

I don't know how much shipping will cost for entire seats.

RR

Interested in the Terra Flex tummy tuck skid, sending PM.
Pictures are in the build post of the tummy tuck what it looked like and a side profile of it showing how much tuck you will get. It is real nice, could use a coat of paint but it is not all bent up. Don't know what shipping will be on it if you cannot pick up as it is heavy plate steel.

RR

What brand is the radiator and does it come with a fan?
Look in my build post. I have photos from the website where I bought it and it has lots of pictures. This one has NEVER BEEN OPENED.
No fan, I don't run electric fans and the mechanical fan goes with the engine it is attached to.

4.0L fan shroud is available. It has one chip out of the bottom not visible from the top and doesn't affect it's operation in any way. It was a "clearance mod"

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.