SOLD TJ/LJ builder parts for sale So CA axles, armor & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested.8n the frame and tub but would like to see a few pics and ask a few questions. I'm not sure how to do a PM on this site but if you could PM me some pics or at least a phone number to talk that would be great

I'm interested.8n the frame and tub but would like to see a few pics and ask a few questions. I'm not sure how to do a PM on this site but if you could PM me some pics or at least a phone number to talk that would be great
I'll try to snap some pictures this weekend for you.

RR

Updated list as of today 04/20/20 of what has already been sold.

Moving and everything must go. See something you like that is still available?
Make me an offer that isn't insulting and maybe it will be yours.

I am moving and prefer not to take with me so speak up now before someone else does.

Thanks for looking and thanks everyone for those of you who have already bought!

The frame, main tub, most of the interior, hood, tail gate dash, Gauges, grille with headlights, tail lamps, stock NP231J transfer case, freshly reman'd 46RE automatic transmission, 5.2LV8 engine, blended TJ to V8 Magnum engine harness, ECM's, wheels & tires, SJ Dana 44 with x-over high steer & Stock 05 ruby front axle with air locker are all still available so make an offer or a package deal offer on multiple items. I'll make a great deal for those who want some of this stuff now!

RR

Last edited:
I would love to get the frame and tub from you but I dont know how to get it to Detroit Michigan. I would be happy with just the frame by itself. I just dont know how to get it over here.

I would love to get the frame and tub from you but I dont know how to get it to Detroit Michigan. I would be happy with just the frame by itself. I just dont know how to get it over here.

Truck freight is how it would be done. Call Freightquote to find out how much from zip 90717 to your zip residence to residence with lift gate and pallet jack or some means of moving it.

This frame has V8 Advanced Adapters (AA) Magnum V8 motor mounts welded to it so you would have to swap motor mounts back on it from your old frame if you wanted to keep a stock 4 or 6-cylinder Jeep engine in it.

RR

Update on TJ Wrangler stuff.

I have sold everything that was listed except the SJ Cherokee axle housing setup for 3-link that will come with 4-link parts to setup for any TJ/LJ or ZJ/MJ/XJ also. It is the only thing I have left and I may part it out for those builders looking for a tougher axle than what the Ruby 44 will give you it may be of interest. I will list it separate from this post and close this post because the parts are all gone now.

Thanks to all those who purchased parts from me I appreciate everything and may they give you a long service life, lots of trails to explore and a more capable Jeep.

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.