SOLD TJ/LJ builder parts for sale So CA axles, armor & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the center console still available? Will you separate the mirrors?
I may have a separate set of mirrors you can paint and refurbish for TJ & YJ half doors, will have to look this weekend if they are still on the tool box or have been used elsewhere. will get back to you on that.

Center console is available with the sub already in it modified.
I also have the Kicker 4 channel amplifier for $100 if you are interested in the box that will run it and the dash or sound bar speakers as well. All these are the same duplicate parts as to the Jeep I sold. Console is from a 2002 TJ but will fit ALL TJ's regardless of years. Includes cup holder rubber bits etc. if I can find them.

Remember, the factory 2000.5 to 2002 subwoofer amplifier has been removed from the box and it's heatsink. You have to use an external amplifier to run this sub. I may have the amplifier "guts" laying around but will have to search for it. The plug is NOT compatible with 2003+ subwoofer factory wiring as they changed the style of plug on the harness to more pins. (I cannot guarantee that i still have the factory amp guts and they won't fit with the sub in there anyways, just letting you know for informational purposes) see my writeup on the sub install in HOW TO's.

RR

Interested in genright tank. Need to verify it will work with my 03 first tho
This TJ Safari/Expidition tank is for the early TJ's from 1997 to 2002. It will not fit without modifications. The sender units in 2003+ Daimler Chrysler built TJ/LJ's and Rubicons is different, I do not know if it will fit in the opening. A phone call to GenRight may be in order there. The evaporative emissions control rollover valves and tubing may also be slightly different. Will it bolt in? I think it will. But the sender and evap system may need adaptation.

It might still be worth it since this tank is around $1100-1300 shipped from GenRight direct. I am basically asking 1/2 price and other than being in a Jeep in the driveway bolted up, IT HAS NEVER HAD GAS IN IT YET so IT'S BASICALLY LIKE NEW, FWIW.

Find it hard to believe nobody wants the built axles as of yet. Save a truckload of money vs. buying from a dealer and the rear Rock Jock 60 is new, just been sitting under the TJ never even had the brakes installed on it or oil filled yet. Shafts have never had wheel studs threaded on them yet.

The SJ Dana 44 has crossover high steering and a super heavy duty track bar included. It is complete and both the first two axles have 5.13 gears ready to rock the trails! This Dana 44 has CTM super joints in it as well so ready for serious 4-wheelin.

The Rubicon Dana 44 is BOLT IN READY and includes the factory AIR LOCKER PUMP for activation. This axle has 40K and just surface rust on the rotors from sitting tarped in the drive for the last 8 months. Hard to find a complete axle that is complete and ready to bolt in that hasn't come from a Jeep that was wrecked. This one was removed for upgrade to a Rock Jock 60.

RR

Reactions: Backdraft
This TJ Safari/Expidition tank is for the early TJ's from 1997 to 2002. It will not fit without modifications. The sender units in 2003+ Daimler Chrysler built TJ/LJ's and Rubicons is different, I do not know if it will fit in the opening. A phone call to GenRight may be in order there. The evaporative emissions control rollover valves and tubing may also be slightly different. Will it bolt in? I think it will. But the sender and evap system may need adaptation.

It might still be worth it since this tank is around $1100-1300 shipped from GenRight direct. I am basically asking 1/2 price and other than being in a Jeep in the driveway bolted up, IT HAS NEVER HAD GAS IN IT YET so IT'S BASICALLY LIKE NEW, FWIW.

Sounds good I have a call in with Genright. I was hoping to find one that provided a clearing boost over factory so might keep looking but Ill let ya know when I talk to genright. In the mean time can you PM a shipping quote to 68826? thanks!

Find it hard to believe nobody wants the built axles as of yet. Save a truckload of money vs. buying from a dealer and the rear Rock Jock 60 is new, just been sitting under the TJ never even had the brakes installed on it or oil filled yet. Shafts have never had wheel studs threaded on them yet.

The SJ Dana 44 has crossover high steering and a super heavy duty track bar included. It is complete and both the first two axles have 5.13 gears ready to rock the trails! This Dana 44 has CTM super joints in it as well so ready for serious 4-wheelin.

The Rubicon Dana 44 is BOLT IN READY and includes the factory AIR LOCKER PUMP for activation. This axle has 40K and just surface rust on the rotors from sitting tarped in the drive for the last 8 months. Hard to find a complete axle that is complete and ready to bolt in that hasn't come from a Jeep that was wrecked. This one was removed for upgrade to a Rock Jock 60.

RR

I wouldn’t be interested at stopping at a garage sell if their door was closed and the sign on the door listed what they had for sale.

Post pictures of your items.

Reactions: TreverStevens
Look in my build post. I have photos from the website where I bought it and it has lots of pictures. This one has NEVER BEEN OPENED.
No fan, I don't run electric fans and the mechanical fan goes with the engine it is attached to.

4.0L fan shroud is available. It has one chip out of the bottom not visible from the top and doesn't affect it's operation in any way. It was a "clearance mod"

RR
The one in your build was only like $104 you said? Why so much more for this one? And I still haven't really found anything on this company? All I can find is some cheap Civic radiators from them on eBay.

Pictures are in the build post of the tummy tuck what it looked like and a side profile of it showing how much tuck you will get. It is real nice, could use a coat of paint but it is not all bent up. Don't know what shipping will be on it if you cannot pick up as it is heavy plate steel.

RR
Sent PM on the skid.

Some photos as promised to folks interested. More to follow as time permits.

20191013_174256.jpg

20191013_174239.jpg

20191013_174228.jpg

20191013_173955.jpg

20191013_173935.jpg

Cage With padding & 2003-2006 speaker pods. Full down bars & streamers, rear passenger cross bar, grab handles & dash bar, speaker pod with missing lens has the lens, was just changing the bulb out. Nothings missing has JL audio XR high end speakers inside with silk dome tweeters & crossovers. Not cheap junk.

20191013_174058.jpg

20191013_174051.jpg

20191013_174040.jpg

20191013_174035.jpg

20191013_174028.jpg

20191013_174023.jpg

20191013_174013.jpg

20191013_173756.jpg

Gen right safari 24 gallon armored aluminum gas tank part number in pic is GST-2003

Axles still for sale, seats are from 2004/2005 Rubicon in dark agate color with bases.
20191013_173918.jpg
20191013_173914.jpg

One of the photos is of the tub armor that is for sale. They are black wrinkle finish powdercoat and no scratches, just bolted in place as a mock up before drilling holes to mount. They were never mounted up yet, just mocked up.
RR

Sounds good I have a call in with Genright. I was hoping to find one that provided a clearing boost over factory so might keep looking but Ill let ya know when I talk to genright. In the mean time can you PM a shipping quote to 68826? thanks!

did you find anything out on this?

The one in your build was only like $104 you said? Why so much more for this one? And I still haven't really found anything on this company? All I can find is some cheap Civic radiators from them on eBay.
This is a different brand from another company. The one that I had in the first build I sold I can no longer get. This one is being sold for the same price the owner of the 2nd build I was working on paid for it. It has never been opened and is still in the box in my son's closet. If the one I bought were still available, I would have just pointed you to his direction to buy it directly since they even shipped it for that price 2 years ago!

Sorry, if you want this one it is available, if not then that's OK too. Just trying to get what the man has in it back for him. I really wanted to finish his build but not going to do it without $.

RR

did you find anything out on this?
I gave the part number GST-2003. Give Tony @ GenRight a call and they can tell you what years it fits. I believe it is only for the 1997-2002 TJ Wrangler and the part number is different for the 2003+ IF I recall correctly.

RR

Reactions: Backdraft
I am looking for a hard top if this is available. I am in Oxnard,
**No hard top but I do have a factory TJ frame with a Smittybuilt sailcloth skin on it that is 2 years old. Tinted windows in good condition and includes the upper half door frames and skins. All zippers work fine on it and I will take $250 + shipping for it with all the surrounds and everything required to mount it to your 1997-2006 TJ Wrangler.

Hard top was sold before I listed these parts for sale. The owner of the Jeep came over and got it for a friend of his a while back. Sorry.....

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.