SOLD TJ/LJ builder parts for sale So CA axles, armor & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nth Degree Mobility Shock Shifters upper brackets $75

Nth Degree Mobility rear spring relocators with the 3" rear progressive springs shocks, shifters etc. $225
(fits all LJ/TJ models, relocates rear springs to be vertical and get rid of the annoying and potentially damaging arc the rear springs are under) Nets around 4-5" of lift after install."

Not sure what all is included here, I'd like to get the 3" rear springs (do you also have the front?), and the shock mounting brackets (upper and lower). Don't need the spring relocators (already have some) nor do I need the shocks.

Do you still have any of that? Thanks
Replied.
Springs are gone.
I have 4" superlift springs and 4.5" Nth degree mobility springs left but the 3" are gone. Thanks for asking.

I will have to look into it to see if there is a fastenal store to get things shipped from near my work. Will do that as soon as I can get around to it. With the holidays coming I am getting busy but want everyone who is interested in any parts that I haven't sold or taken anything off yet so everything is still available to those who still have interest. Reasonable offers will still be considered.
Have been super busy with the award shows going on including 9 days for the PPC awards so haven't checked for the fastenal yet..... Will try to do that sometime this week, sorry it's taking but work is priority.

Do you still have the stock Dana 44?
Sorry, somehow I missed you asking if I had a stock Dana 44. I do have the stock FRONT Dana 44 RUBICON AXLE from a 2005 Unlimited but will fit the SWB Ruby also. YES includes everything disc to disc and all steering linkage stuff. It also includes the air locker front pump to actuate the factory Rubicon locker that is in it.

I still have the front SJ Dana 44 HD axle with 4.13's and HD steering/brackets. Setup for 3 link but I will include the RE bridge to add a 4th link over the pumpkin. Hi-steer, F-150 full size brakes and real lockout hubs all included.

I also have the new condition, only slung under for mock-up Rock Jock 60 for TJ/LJ wrangler axle with new generation E-Locker and 5.13 gears. Someone want real beef and ground clearance? Here's your chance and save over $700 off a new one if you ordered one today from Currie or a G2 from 4WP/Transamerica. 35 spline ChroMolly axle shafts and dual bolt pattern 5x4.5 or 5x5.5 drilled.

Also have the 5.2L ZJ Grand Cherokee engine with harness and a 46RE fresh reman transmission for those of you who want to V8 your early model TJ.

Lots of parts still available,

RR

How about the rear shock mounts (upper and lower)?
Replied in PM. May have a 2nd set of upper brackets cause I know I had 2 sets. Will look for them in the evenings when I get home from work and get back to you when I find them.

Folks I have a full set front & rear 4" of Superlift springs left over. I also have a set of 4.5" Nth degree mobility lift springs for the REAR applications left over.

There is interest from a few for a complete lift kit so availability may change at any moment if someone wants the full RE lift kit and a combination of springs that will fit the lift.

A full Rubicon Express superflex joint short arm kit is available with ALL 8 adjustable arms. Please look at the top list if interested, I can make this a very complete kit including everything to lift your Jeep if someone is interested in that. Also can include sway bar links, shocks and links etc. depending on how complete of a kit is needed.

All this must go including the tub and body armor, flat fenders etc.

Jeep tub and frame will be available. This is a desert non rusted out Jeep for those of you back East where they salt the roads, the whole tub and frame including rust free windshield frame will be available. Better than buying patches sections & brackets, just replace the whole thing with a sold used unit. You will have to weld new motor mounts tho because this one has AA Magnum V8 conversion mounts welded in.

Do a V8 conversion at the same time!

Thanks for all the interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryan and Backdraft
Replied in PM. May have a 2nd set of upper brackets cause I know I had 2 sets. Will look for them in the evenings when I get home from work and get back to you when I find them.

Thanks, much appreciated

do you still have the
TJ Full roll cage with S.B. cage components, ballistic nylon padding and 2005 speaker sound pods installed $350
(Bolt in ready for all 1997-2002 Jeep Wranglers. Easy to customize the wiring for your stereo system) ?? do you have any pics?

I will also have half door pairs available $350
(including inner panels, hinges and mirrors)
Any in '05 (or other years) Patriot Blue paint? Also, didn't see it in the post, but do you have any other parts in Patriot Blue such as fenders (like on premium appearance pkg LJs, etc)?

Still interested, but if you don't have the 2nd set I will start looking for some other solution. Thanks
Found them!
I responded to your post in the P.M. so please read and message if you still want for more details.
RR

do you still have the
TJ Full roll cage with S.B. cage components, ballistic nylon padding and 2005 speaker sound pods installed $350
(Bolt in ready for all 1997-2002 Jeep Wranglers. Easy to customize the wiring for your stereo system) ?? do you have any pics?
Yes, still have it. Shipping was killing the on-line sales. If you want to pick up locally you are welcome. P.M. if you have specific questions on the factory sport bar and S.B. cage components or if you have questions regarding the speaker pods or sound system components etc.
RR

Any in '05 (or other years) Patriot Blue paint? Also, didn't see it in the post, but do you have any other parts in Patriot Blue such as fenders (like on premium appearance pkg LJs, etc)?
Nothing Patriot Blue anything. Sorry. All body and armor parts I have are either black or red. The interior panels on the half doors are the medium GREY color, not dark agate or charcoal black like the 2003 and up TJ's used. The MEDIUM GREY still matches however, those that know Jeep will know they are internals from an earlier TJ FWIW.
Thanks for asking though.
RR

I have recently updated the list for what has been sold. Please look at the items remaining plus I have many small parts that are not listed interested parties can inquire about.

Thanks to those of you who have bought parts already.

Thanks to those interested in parts.

RR

Updated a few prices, see list at 1st page for full details.

Many thanks to those who have purchased parts already!

RR

Do you still have the factory Subwoofer enclosure? Don't need the whole console, just the inner enclosure.

Do you still have the factory Subwoofer enclosure? Don't need the whole console, just the inner enclosure.
Sorry that has been sold with the Kicker sub in it already but thanks for asking!

RR

Reactions: JKLNHYD
Status
Not open for further replies.