California TJ on 31's in Big Bear?

Sancho

Getting my $30 worth by hitting the text limit....
Supporting Member
For those of you who have ran BB trails, how well would a lunchbox front, 31 inch, 2.5 inch lift, with Tummy Tuck, 4.0 work in BB? Would all the trails be doable?

John bull.. heartbreak?

I have not been up there in many years, and am not sure how my jeep would manage on the tougher trails. I know a handful of them are easy and scenic... and the tougher ones do have by-passes.

But would it be able to keep up with a group of jeeps on 35's?

As for my driving skills.. I have been wheeling for years.. but nothing over the top or extraordinary.

Worse was prob corral canyon.. bronco/sidewinder trail.. if memory serves me right.

For those of you who have ran BB trails, how well would a lunchbox front, 31 inch, 2.5 inch lift, with Tummy Tuck, 4.0 work in BB? Would all the trails be doable?

John bull.. heartbreak?

I have not been up there in many years, and am not sure how my jeep would manage on the tougher trails. I know a handful of them are easy and scenic... and the tougher ones do have by-passes.

But would it be able to keep up with a group of jeeps on 35's?

As for my driving skills.. I have been wheeling for years.. but nothing over the top or extraordinary.

Worse was prob corral canyon.. bronco/sidewinder trail.. if memory serves me right.
I have a cabin in BB and have been wheeling up there. There's plenty of trails that you'll be fine on. If you have a winch, no worries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk