North Carolina TJ owners near the Monroe - Charlotte, NC area? Need some recommendations

festus105

Any TJ owners around the Monroe - Charlotte NC area? I need recommendations of welders / shops for some frame repair. The frame around the rear control arms is shot... I'd like to see if someone can do a safe-t-cap repair but I'm fairly new to the area and don't have any connections around here. Thanks.

- Ken

Any TJ owners around the Monroe - Charlotte NC area? I need recommendations of welders / shops for some frame repair. The frame around the rear control arms is shot... I'd like to see if someone can do a safe-t-cap repair but I'm fairly new to the area and don't have any connections around here. Thanks.

- Ken
Ken,
Did you get this done? My son is moving down there in two weeks and will need a front frame safe-t-cap relatively soon. If you got it done, were you happy with it and where did you get it done?

I took a recommendation here, and had H&H automotive do some work on my LJ. They did a great job and were honestly priced.

they do a lot of classic Jeep’s and Land Cruisers. Highly recommend. On south blvd in Charlotte.

Thanks for the reply. I was literally in the Charlotte airport this morning heading back home when I received it. I will pass the info on to my son.