TJ Rear Dana 44 geared and locked - $1500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
Price
1500.00 Yes, the price is negotiable. Please let me know how much more you want to pay if you want to negotiate.
Quail Valley, CA and the only way I will ship it is if you send someone over to pick it up and haul to their place to ship.
Don't get too excited. This is a very specialized rear end that is a screaming deal for the right person, it will suck for everyone else.
Disc Brakes
Wheel spacers 1.25" Spydertrax brand.
Alloy Axle shafts
Now for the special parts
It is geared 4.56 for 35's and the 32RH. The locker is a full case Detroit.
It has Poly outboard lower shock mounts.
It has the Savvy Mid Arm truss welded in place with the upper control arm mounts.
Custom hard brake lines to work with the mid arm truss.
Wizard Brackets.
Parking brake cables.
Currie Anti Rock link mounts are welded on as well.
As you can see, all the stuff above the axle tube that would allow it to bolt into the rear of a TJ have been slicked off.

DSC_4870.JPG
DSC_4871.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: lowranger and JMT
Still available?

And sorry for the novice question, what modifications would I need for my ‘98 TJ 5 speed manual transmission?

Still available?

And sorry for the novice question, what modifications would I need for my ‘98 TJ 5 speed manual transmission?
It is still available. You would need shock mounts, upper control arm mounts, sway bar mounts, and some idea that 4.56's will work with your tire size.

Thanks. I think that means welding, which I can get done or can you recommend a shop in the Temecula area? I am planning 35 and still reading about lift options. I will need a few days to do some research and get back in touch.

Thanks. I think that means welding, which I can get done or can you recommend a shop in the Temecula area? I am planning 35 and still reading about lift options. I will need a few days to do some research and get back in touch.
I don't know of a shop in the Temecula area that I can recommend. But yes, it will need some brackets added to bolt it under a stock TJ. If you are having to pay someone to do that, I may be able to convince the owner to lower the price some.

I don't know of a shop in the Temecula area that I can recommend. But yes, it will need some brackets added to bolt it under a stock TJ. If you are having to pay someone to do that, I may be able to convince the owner to lower the price some.
Definitely interested and would like to talk offline but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to send a PM on this forum. Please PM me at your convenience and let’s chat.

Definitely interested and would like to talk offline but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to send a PM on this forum. Please PM me at your convenience and let’s chat.
You need 20 posts to send a PM @Chris can activate it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.