WTB: TJ Rear Seat Belts and Retractors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a rear seat but no seat belts or retractors as well as any/all hardware necessary to install.

Appreciate it!

Think I may be able to help you. I recently started parting out an 01 and know I have the parts in great shape. The Jeep has been covered and the parts protected. I won’t be to my shop till Friday but can follow up with you then I can take pics of the parts etc. what’s your zip and I can even get you a quote. No worries if you find another source for the parts before hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I may be able to help you. I recently started parting out an 01 and know I have the parts in great shape. The Jeep has been covered and the parts protected. I won’t be to my shop till Friday but can follow up with you then I can take pics of the parts etc. what’s your zip and I can even get you a quote. No worries if you find another source for the parts before hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dan,

I can wait til Friday! My zip is 95014.

Hey Daniel,
I pulled the rear seat belts and hardware from my 2001 TJ I'm parting out. They cleaned up very well. There is some fading as you'll see but that's normal and you can use some Back to Black or Petroleum Jelly to mitigate the faded look. (Its what I do on my TJ). If you're interested, I'd like to get $75 for the full set and I'll ship to you via USPS Medium Flat Rate Box.

Let me know what you think or if you need additional photos.

IMG_3722.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

IMG_3724 (1).JPG

IMG_3725.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.