TJ rock crawler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trolling around craigslist for something else and typed in TJ and it popped up. Overall, most of the parts are better quality stuff. If you look at his price, it's probably the price of the added parts and the TJ they are hanging on is free. 36,000 miles on it doesn't hurt either.

Overall $13,500 seems to be a pretty decent price. But I'll let the experts pick it apart.

Reactions: Tldelaney
If I didn't have a wife and I had a bigger separate shop, I'd buy it. But I just abused the checking account with a suspension and body lift.

And a 52" light bar and an angry bird grill. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: zebra12 and Alex01
I've been in the market for a second vehicle. Been looking at older diesel trucks, but if that was a manual I'd be trying to buy it today. Too bad, looks to be a nice Jeep at a good price.

I like that its scratched up. I have an aversion to buying stuff and scuffing it up. Pre scuffed is a plus.

Interesting it has Savvy under armor when they never made it for the 32RH. Lot of time in this build.

Like I said, let the experts pick it apart. At least it's mostly a good build and not listed for 30k.

What is this?
20200619_200254.jpg

Looks like it’s been wheeled hard, and that is probably why the price is a little lower than expected. Has the old style savvy engine skid mounting, so it was built quite a few years ago. Still 10x better built than most rigs you see on Craigslist. I’d be emailing the guy if it was a manual, just my personal preference.

In terms of Dana 30/Dana 44, it’s running 35’s. Not a problem. I along with a lot of others run that combo without issue.

Reactions: Alex01
Status
Not open for further replies.