WTB: TJ Rubicon Fender Flares - Textured Black

Dave Kerr

Supporting Member
My 04 LJ came with 30" Tire & Wheel Group but standard Sport Fender Extensions (Flares) 3-1/2" wide. The tires extend about 1-1/2" outside the flares.
I WTB a set of OEM Rubicon fender flares 4-1/4" wide black texture finish in good condition.

My 04 LJ came with 30" Tire & Wheel Group but standard Sport Fender Extensions (Flares) 3-1/2" wide. The tires extend about 1-1/2" outside the flares.
I WTB a set of OEM Rubicon fender flares 4-1/4" wide black texture finish in good condition.

I saw these posted near'ish to us. With a little TLC they could be made into good condition.

https://www.facebook.com/share/bRzjML5EioZjo4Gt/?mibextid=79PoIi
1700361427092.png

I don’t think the Rubicon flares are textured. The ones I ordered from Summit Racing years ago were/are smooth.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBoogieman
I'm finding Mopar parts sites listing new ones still for sale. Pricey.
I'm headed to Baseline 4X4 in IN next week to look at their used inventory.
The Jeep parts lists shows multiple part numbers with different order codes. My build code, K3X, is Black Textured and they measure 3-1/2" wide.
The front also lists order codes K3C and K5. The rear also lists order codes K3, K50, and K3G. I haven't been able to find what these order codes indicate.

Reactions: SSTJ
I just found a Jeep brochure that says they offered molded-in color, medium khaki or black and painted body color.
Does anyone have the Crown 6-5/8" wide?

Mine came with the textured, narrower khaki flares. They almost looked like faded black flares. Especially after putting a black soft top on it.

Previous owner had an aftermarket hard top on it. If I could have found a khaki soft top I may have kept the khaki flares on it.

I painted mine with bedliner so they have a very fine texture. I’m away from the Jeep for thanksgiving week, but I could take a few pictures, if you’re interested.