TJ Enthusiast
Time for new front brakes. So to my mechanic who collects military vehicles

Ben.jpg

Ben1.jpg

:cool:
Ben2.jpg
Ben3.jpg

Ben4.jpg

Definitely some cool stuff there! Does he ever drive any of those?

Very cool! Imagine being picked up from school in one of those!
You guys across the pond have access to a lot of cool old military surplus vehicles. Must be a lot of fun on a Saturday over there.
While all that surplus machinery makes me jealous as heck, I'll still prefer my 2nd amendment over here.
How expensive is it to get some of those old cold war vehicles anyway? And can parts still be found? I know it depends on what specific vehicle you have, just mean in general are there parts suppliers for ex-military stuff?🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Zorba
You guys across the pond have access to a lot of cool old military surplus vehicles. Must be a lot of fun on a Saturday over there.
While all that surplus machinery makes me jealous as heck, I'll still prefer my 2nd amendment over here.
How expensive is it to get some of those old cold war vehicles anyway? And can parts still be found? I know it depends on what specific vehicle you have, just mean in general are there parts suppliers for ex-military stuff?🤷‍♂️
Take a look - https://www.mod-sales.com/ Spares tend to be available as they are sold off by Ministry of defense as they become obsolete