WTB: TJ Steering Gear Mount Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

lBasket

Branch Manager
Supporting Member
Does anyone have a bolt for the TJ Steering gear hanging around, or know anywhere I can order one from? I've had 3 places cancel my order, apparently they're discontinued and unable to get one for me, but I need one.

This is what they look like:
1609263149440.png

Located in Aurora, CO. If anyone has any new/used for pickup, shipping, or any idea of who might actually have some to sell, I'd really appreciate it.

Does anyone have a bolt for the TJ Steering gear hanging around, or know anywhere I can order one from? I've had 3 places cancel my order, apparently they're discontinued and unable to get one for me, but I need one.

This is what they look like:
View attachment 214142

Located in Aurora, CO. If anyone has any new/used for pickup, shipping, or any idea of who might actually have some to sell, I'd really appreciate it.
I've got one. Send me an address and I'll get it dropped in the mail. Put a note with the address so I don't have to figure it out.

Reactions: Moon Eyes
Thank you mrblaine!! Local 4X4 shop just called me back, they think I might have a chance digging through their "bolt bin" for a replacement. I'm going to cross my fingers as it's about a mile away... but if they don't have one I'll definitely hit you up!

I've got one. Send me an address and I'll get it dropped in the mail. Put a note with the address so I don't have to figure it out.
No luck at the local shop. Bummer. I don't think I can send you a message - probably too few posts on the forum? Either that or I'm blind, because I can't find it... Maybe if you send me a message I'll be able to reply?

No luck at the local shop. Bummer. I don't think I can send you a message - probably too few posts on the forum? Either that or I'm blind, because I can't find it... Maybe if you send me a message I'll be able to reply?
I sent a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.