TJ Vacations in Costa Rica

I went down to Costa Rica with a group of 12 a few years ago. I booked the trip with with a local travel agency. We spent 2-3 nights in hotels all across the country over a 2 week period. Costa Rica has everything from beaches to mountains and active volcanos. We traveled by mini bus from place to place. Very cheap when spread out over 12. All our trips were 2.5 hours or less. Driving by yourself is a bitch. No road signs on anything but what they call major roads so finding your way around can be difficult and many roads had a 2’ plus drop off at the edge of the pavement. They do not have addresses. Crime is basically non existent except for crimes of opportunity so you shouldn’t leave valuables out in plain site. The biggest thieves are the monkeys. I highly recommend going there. The locals are friendly, happy to meet you and almost all speak english. Next to Bali it’s the best place I’ve traveled to. Their country’s motto is “Pura Vida” which means Pure Life. You will hear it often. As a plus they have the best coffee in the world.

As a suggestion to the OP, I would recommend you have several itineraries set up for your clients to follow. Especially if they have not traveled to Costa Rica before.