TJ with jet skis on top does the Rubicon

None other than Kenny Fuckin' Powers

Screenshot_20210729-221155.png

Did you run through Old Big Sluice?
The parts of their videos that I've seen were only parts because they do seem annoying.

The jet ski Jeep guys probably told her about the 700-800lbs being up there to impress her.
Considering those little jet skis might have weighed 700 lbs each to begin with, I call that an exaggeration. The engine and running gear (or whatever the pump and other stuff is called) of a jet ski is probably 75% of the total weight. They are barely tied down so I think what they had on that Jeep was a couple of hollowed out shells with a total weight maybe similar to putting me (245 lbs) up there.

Hopefully the chances of someone finding both of those laying next to a trail somewhere near there has gone down since they're on video.
6B9E4791-45E2-4EC4-8DA7-FFEA4C659FEB.jpeg

Definitely we’re not empty shells

363B285B-1AF9-4AB2-9ADE-1FB1F4C62883.jpeg

We had two jetskis, a 650, and 750. We passed litebrite on our way down old sluice. Their channel is pretty boring IMO. We stayed at buck island and rode the skis for two days till the sheriffs came out. They cited me for no registration and we pulled them from the water. There was plenty of haters, but twice as many people who were about it. As of now I haven’t read any new legislation regarding watercraft at buck island. It’s not a state park, or recognized by the state of California, so I don’t see anything happening anytime soon. I plan on doing it again legally this time 😎

The Jeep is just a superduty axle swapped rubicon LJ. Super simple, uses the old 3/4 link kit and 3.5” coil springs. Nothing special going on. Low and slow

View attachment 332889

The Sheriffs were extremely respectful and did their job professionally. At the end of the day, they weren’t registered, and they were on the water. Definitely a oversight on my part.
View attachment 332889

The Sheriffs were extremely respectful and did their job professionally. At the end of the day, they weren’t registered, and they were on the water. Definitely a oversight on my part.
The only thing I’ve seen is that “only watercraft“ are allowed on the lake which means you can’t land a float plane on it and there are restrictions on some waterways on two strokes that aren’t direct injection low emission PWC’s but I don’t think BI Reservoir has any.