TJs (and friends) in action pics

Great trail, especially after you get to the bottom and go upstream and turn left. Broke a front axle shaft on the 3rd waterfall there a few years ago.

That was my first trip out there, I wish I had known about it sooner. It's only a little over an hr from the house. I'm looking foward to going back and maybe try going up it from the Alabama side.

Reactions: John Cooper
Just a friendly wave to ya on Friday....

1673063633722.png

Been a while since it looked like this.

1673063713510.png

• USA Proud
Reactions: inkedrose and RINC
@tworley the wheeling pics are great, but 4 TJs (almost missed the one on the lift) in the shop is pretty awesome! Great to see you all getting together to wheel and wrench.

• USA Proud
Reactions: MikeE024 and RINC
Few videos from Hawk Pride in Alabama last weekend:
Samurai based buggies, Blue one is an Angry Fab chasis with Sidekick motor and Samurai tranny trans and doubler on 1 ton axles and 43s. Green one is Sidekick motor with Samurai tranny trans and doubler on toyota axles.

Few videos from Hawk Pride in Alabama last weekend:
Samurai based buggies, Blue one is an Angry Fab chasis with Sidekick motor and Samurai tranny trans and doubler on 1 ton axles and 43s. Green one is Sidekick motor with Samurai tranny trans and doubler on toyota axles.

Was it Back Door that was so wet when I was last there with you, Vic?

Looks like a great day, very sorry I missed it. I would much rather have been there.

Reactions: RINC