TJs are rare

Oh yea, the JK far out numbers the TJ. The TJ hasn't been made in 11 years where as the JK is in full fledged production. The JKU is basically a suv and far more comfortable for a family than a TJ. Not shocking the disparity in what's on the road.

Yes it is, but I would love to see your side of it.....someday
It is a beautiful part of the world down here...I'm an import myself.. from England. Love it down here.

As for more TJ's that JKs...its one of the reasons I love my TJ...rather be one of one, than one of thousands on the road.

Reactions: Chris
It is a beautiful part of the world down here...I'm an import myself.. from England. Love it down here.

As for more TJ's that JKs...its one of the reasons I love my TJ...rather be one of one, than one of thousands on the road.

I have been to Auckland once for a biz meeting so I didn’t get to see much, but what I saw was very nice. Been to Australia many times because I was responsible for a group of software support folk. I also did a bunch of diving on the Great Barrier Reef several times. I really like your part of the world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
TJs averaged about 80K per year. JKUs have averaged closer to 160K per year. 2015? JK/JKUs sold over 200K. Now you know why Jeep/Chrysler/Fiat have not introduced the JL yet..... and why the new JL they say is coming looks like a JKU with LED lights.

Reactions: Chris and Kiwi TJ
Here in Phoenix there's definitely more of the JK/JKUs than anything else - but what is neat here is that there are still a lot of TJs, CJs, and even older models going down the road. I know I've even seen a Scrambler or two in the past. Even the rare original Willys Jeep. I think it's because nothing ever rusts out here, and so people can keep it all running and having fun with 'em longer.