• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

TJs in beautiful places

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
I wish we had stuff around here that was that green or wet. Rocks, dirt, and cactus have their own kind if beauty, but that stuff looks spectacular. Maybe because we don't have it.
We do up in Payson, back behind Woods Canyon Lake. Up on the Rim. I am also going to check Alto Pit, it is supposed to be green too. Not sure about the wet, but I will report back once I get ready to go.

tworley

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Holy Cross City, near Leadville CO
3f06fea53c8ed27e8838f048549218be.jpg

McClellan Mountain above Georgetown CO
IMG_2887.JPG

Mount Antero near Buena Vista, CO
20151004_123709.jpg

Red Cone near Grant, CO
20170805_143228.jpg

Rollins Pass near Rollinsville, CO
IMG_2085.JPG

Spring Creek above Dumont, CO
IMG_2218.JPG

JakeQ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I like the look of your setup. What tires, wheels, lift has been done? I am very hesitant about going down the slope but this looks like what I would like to have.
Very mild build. Old man emu 2" springs, Rancho RS5000X shocks, JKS Disconnects. Stock Ravine Jeep wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 31x10.5. Winch and radio soon, maybe lockers someday but it wheeled great today so no rush.

Reactions: TomT509

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Very mild build. Old man emu 2" springs, Rancho RS5000X shocks, JKS Disconnects. Stock Ravine Jeep wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 31x10.5. Winch and radio soon, maybe lockers someday but it wheeled great today so no rush.
did you go with the 0-2inch Ranchos ?