TJs in beautiful places

545ED15A-9778-4A1B-B97F-B6B335CCD8E2.jpeg

Imogene Pass - Colorado
C1A48471-2E52-4B3D-8253-2ED71BE78CF5.jpeg

Rained and sleeted on the way up & was good weather and dry on the way down. Very easy, just high up on ledges. Not a overly technical run, prefer this kind of driving over Moab though. Smacked my fuel skid or bumper once though, had picked the wrong line. Started in Telluride and drove to Ouray.

Imogene Pass - Colorado
View attachment 177804
Rained and sleeted on the way up & was good weather and dry on the way down. Very easy, just high up on ledges. Not a overly technical run, prefer this kind of driving over Moab though. Smacked my fuel skid or bumper once though, had picked the wrong line. Started in Telluride and drove to Ouray.

Nice view.... Great picture.....
I was at that scenic sign with my son years ago; very windy location when we were there.

Nice view.... Great picture.....
I was at that scenic sign with my son years ago; very windy location when we were there.
Definitely breezy. It amazes me how the weather is out this way. Beautiful, hot and sunny in town.. sudden cool damp wet weather nearing the top.. breezy at the top.. cool going down & hot/dry in the valley. Experience all the seasons in 1 2&1/2 Hour trip.

Imogene Pass - Colorado
View attachment 177804
I did that run in '92 in a stock YJ four banger. So fun! I was with a bunch of folks driving CJs. They said I'd never make it. 😂

Sure for a small overcrowded island where it it is difficult to get away from sight and sound of other humans?
I'll trade for your open spaces and minimal population density.
Loving your irony:cool:
There's no place like home.....there's no place like home .... lol

• Haha
Reactions: Shropshirewrangler