Tman's awesome Dr. Who mods for the TJ thread!!!!

I'm sorry to say our daughter hasn't been doing so good the last week. She is having some really bad back pains and hasn't been moving around too good.

How old is she? Your family (especially your daughter) is most certainly in our prayers. I hadn't seen this until now.

We had some very serious trouble with our now 16 month old daughter when she was born. She was born with a kidney problem and it cause lots of stress for us, and pain for her. I remember at the worst point (and there is a thread about this in the off-topic forum), we were stuck in the PICU at the hospital for 10 nights while they poked and prodded her. Easily the most miserable and stressful time of my entire life.

She's doing much better now, so I am grateful that everything seems to have worked out. But as a father, I have an idea of what you're going through. I hope she pulls through. What is wrong with her spine, do they know?

Reactions: tman66
Thank you for the reply Chris.

She is 18 now. This is all related to the Chiari malformation that I've posted about in the thread. I'm not sure of the medical name off the top of my head.

I'm at the airport right now, trying to catch a flight to Pittsburgh. My grandpap passed away yesterday.

I'm glad to hear of your daughter being better.

Thank you for the reply Chris.

She is 18 now. This is all related to the Chiari malformation that I've posted about in the thread. I'm not sure of the medical name off the top of my head.

I'm at the airport right now, trying to catch a flight to Pittsburgh. My grandpap passed away yesterday.

I'm glad to hear of your daughter being better.

Ahhh, I missed that post, I'll have to go back and read it. I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. When it rains, it pours... Right?

Dang tman! Sorry for your loss, and hope the kiddo recovers pronto. Life throwing you a one, two punch. Duck and weave brother!

ooooo ahhhhh, Hella headlights.
20180113_155408-X2.jpg

The real reason I'm posting this is to tell a funny.

Have a young man doing some work at the house. He sees me installing the lights and asks me if I'm replacing them because they turned Yellow. I told "It's glass, it doesn't turn colors"

He replied "Glass doesn't turn yellow?"

Reactions: bobthetj03