To be young and online

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
IMG_3733.JPG

Her phone has a cord and the douche in the back is holding a gold fish.. I ll stick to older and somewhat cool..

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
“Hang on, let me get my computer keyboard and a tennis racquet”

The driver is wearing Walkman headphones and looks like he just did 4 lines of coke.

The goldfish has already been addressed, but I’m having a hard time playing that out.

Marketing in the 90s must have been a riot.

• Haha
Hmmm so these 80s kids used this new-fangled technology to find like minded friends and still went outside to play afterwards?

The internet changed things. It was hard to find other fish people back then in the small town I grew up in. I remember spending lots of time at the park. Just me and my fish.

The internet changed things. It was hard to find other fish people back then in the small town I grew up in. I remember spending lots of time at the park. Just me and my fish.

Was your fish's name Gill?

Did you have a therapist played by Richard Dreyfus too?

• Haha
Reactions: Ericict
Couple of things worry me...
Who's got hold of the guitar ?
Why has the Jeep driver, driving with his knee's in the air?
and where is the motorbiking blonde's left arm ??

Apart from that, it just looks like a usual Friday night for me !!

• Haha
Couple of things worry me...
Who's got hold of the guitar ?
Why has the Jeep driver, driving with his knee's in the air?
and where is the motorbiking blonde's left arm ??

Apart from that, it just looks like a usual Friday night for me !!

Nobody has the guitar; it's sharing the driver's seat, which is why the driver is crammed all the way forward and has his knees in the air. The blonde's left arm is behind the guy driving the bike. The worrisome parts of the photos are Fish Dude's shoes, and the hidden bicycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I love how there's blatant wires attached to the back of the girl on the motorcycle's shirt trying to make it like they're actually driving.