tomtaylz 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

What’s your budget?
Not sure. My TJ has only 56k on it so I'm a little spoiled with the current condition. I'd like to find one that is in as good of shape as my current Jeep. I keep looking in the south on Craigslist. Pretty sure I'm set on a manual transmission. You selling or.....

Not sure. My TJ has only 56k on it so I'm a little spoiled with the current condition. I'd like to find one that is in as good of shape as my current Jeep. I keep looking in the south on Craigslist. Pretty sure I'm set on a manual transmission. You selling or.....
No...I’ve just been known to stumble upon a few nice ones here and there lol. Just let me know color, and price and I think I can find you a nice LJR under 50k miles.

If you could stand yellow there’s a really nice one right now for sale haha. Only catch is other than the yellow paint job...it’s an auto.
I am completely happy with my current manual transmission and would like to stay with a manual. I don't know how much it is really an issue but I understand there are some PCM issues with 05 and 06 automatic transmissions. I saw a yellow one for sale recently, could be the same one. On first look I did not like the looks with black fender flares but I did really like a forum member's yellow LJ with matching fender flares. Cant remember who it was but he had "Tonka" on the hood.

Reactions: DrDmoney
I am completely happy with my current manual transmission and would like to stay with a manual. I don't know how much it is really an issue but I understand there are some PCM issues with 05 and 06 automatic transmissions. I saw a yellow one for sale recently, could be the same one. On first look I did not like the looks with black fender flares but I did really like a forum member's yellow LJ with matching fender flares. Cant remember who it was but he had "Tonka" on the hood.
That’s @ac_ s wife’s TJ, not an LJ. Nice rig the Tonka

https://wranglerranch.net/2006-Jeep-Wrangler/Used-SUV/Cleveland-GA/12385952/Details.aspx