tomtaylz 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

I average 10k miles a year. You guys need to get out more, lol!
My truck is at 28k in my 18 months of ownership. I can't afford to get out more. The jeep rarely gets driven since I'm responsible for picking up the baby 4 days of the week from daycare and have little interest in dealing with a rear facing car seat in the TJ.

I am completely happy with my current manual transmission and would like to stay with a manual. I don't know how much it is really an issue but I understand there are some PCM issues with 05 and 06 automatic transmissions. I saw a yellow one for sale recently, could be the same one. On first look I did not like the looks with black fender flares but I did really like a forum member's yellow LJ with matching fender flares. Cant remember who it was but he had "Tonka" on the hood.
No pics, but low mileage silver LJR six speed. They will prolly send some if you email.

https://www.ourismancdjalexandria.c...-Wrangler+Unlimited-Rubicon-1J4FA64S76P753363

Reactions: DrDmoney and Alex01
No pics, but low mileage silver LJR six speed. They will prolly send some if you email.

https://www.ourismancdjalexandria.c...-Wrangler+Unlimited-Rubicon-1J4FA64S76P753363
VERY nice.

Is that price about right?

I have an email in to them. It sounds perfect but I need to know the history of course. I had also hoped to find one without dealer. $850 in fees here and I won't be able to forget how much I actually paid for it when I pay sales tax and register it in FL.

I really appreciate it!

VERY nice.

Is that price about right?

I have an email in to them. It sounds perfect but I need to know the history of course. I had also hoped to find one without dealer. $850 in fees here and I won't be able to forget how much I actually paid for it when I pay sales tax and register it in FL.

I really appreciate it!
Carfax is in listing. 2 owner TX and NJ. No accidents.

Adding to my photo thread, a day cruising around Napa

F41179ED-8F98-46AC-B92F-67D73B53197E.jpeg