Tonneau cover and tubular steps

Jay P

TJ Enthusiast
Ok, I bought a cover for the back of the TJ today and whine I was there the guy said “for another $20 bucks I’ll give you all of this stuff ....
here’s the list
Tubular side steps (nerf?) I know ...
Light mounts for below the window
KC lights (factory replacements) not wired for fogs
and the security/deck cover.
Which do I keep and which do I throw since I’m out 40 dollars total. I want the cover but the rest? What’s your opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
747999c35f73601f738da3e2dd430fcc.jpg
80a16e785ab9bd3ff9e22d2067c1581c.jpg
ed5fbea7f5532097f2ad08a89524a293.jpg
0424b5f47878be1df935c45dc5be517a.jpg
forgot pics!

Last edited:
Some of our most illustrious members rock those nerf steps, you know...

Haha well I’m going to throw them on for now. They’ll cover my TC drop and protect a little bit and if they get damaged I’m not out much. Well let’s see yours and do you like them?

Haha well I’m going to throw them on for now. They’ll cover my TC drop and protect a little bit and if they get damaged I’m not out much. Well let’s see yours and do you like them?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a set of chrome ones when I purchased the TJR, they were the first to go. I currently run Body Armor. I was referring to our fearless forum grand poobah.

Ok, I bought a cover for the back of the TJ today and whine I was there the guy said “for another $20 bucks I’ll give you all of this stuff ....
here’s the list
Tubular side steps (nerf?) I know ...
Light mounts for below the window
KC lights (factory replacements) not wired for fogs
and the security/deck cover.
Which do I keep and which do I throw since I’m out 40 dollars total. I want the cover but the rest? What’s your opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 32212View attachment 32213View attachment 32214View attachment 32215forgot pics!
If but that security deck!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I think he is offering to buy your flask locker.:D

Oh, haha. Ya I was excited about that! I had to fight off a couple other people when I got there to pick it up. I didn’t know I had 5 minutes left to go before he sold it to someone else. I can’t find one online anywhere. It’s a Besttop but that’s all I know.

Reactions: fxrsliberty