Tons of JK's in my area and TJs seem to be few

I was in the Sierras last week, 400 miles from San Diego 300ish from LA. All JKs. Lots of JKs. Possibly the most of any SUV. Any kind of 2 door Jeep is either local or towed up. Ours is not really a 1000 mile round trip kind of vehicle, don't you think? We all trade some sport for some comfort eventually, I guess.

I was in the Sierras last week, 400 miles from San Diego 300ish from LA. All JKs. Lots of JKs. Possibly the most of any SUV. Any kind of 2 door Jeep is either local or towed up. Ours is not really a 1000 mile round trip kind of vehicle, don't you think? We all trade some sport for some comfort eventually, I guess.

Depends on how you have your TJ setup. I've taken mine on 500 mile road trips and it was completely comfortable. Didn't have any complaints whatsoever.

I suppose it also depends on what your idea of "comfort" is.

Reactions: EJD
We have all kinds of jeeps in my area; def the most popular vehicle. That being said I may be in the minority, but TJs are the most driven jeep here. Not sure if it’s the tight German town, or just because it is preferred. TJs are literally in everybody’s garage tho here.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
We have all kinds of jeeps in my area; def the most popular vehicle. That being said I may be in the minority, but TJs are the most driven jeep here. Not sure if it’s the tight German town, or just because it is preferred. TJs are literally in everybody’s garage tho here.

It’s the opposite where I’m at in IN. You hardly see ANY TJ’s around here. They’re rare.

It’s the opposite where I’m at in IN. You hardly see ANY TJ’s around here. They’re rare.
Which part are you in again? I think the smaller areas you see them more. It’s pretty neat here. They def are wknd vehicles, and every damn house has one tucked away in the garage it seems like lol.

I was just in the midwest, and it was all JK's/JL's I saw maybe 3 TJ's to 100 JK(U)s and like 10 JL(U)s, maybe because all the TJ's are rotted out :p. Last night I even saw a CJ street parked in SF.

Which part are you in again? I think the smaller areas you see them more. It’s pretty neat here. They def are wknd vehicles, and every damn house has one tucked away in the garage it seems like lol.

West of Indy. I live in a small town, mostly country out here. Small area.