Took another shortcut but I brought a train with me this time. Wild!

@LJtheunicorn I get off work Saturday morning at 0700 and it's a 7 hour drive to Hot Spring for me so I'm probably out on that. Do you know where in the Ozarks @CptnMurica will be doing his thing? Doubtful I'd be making that one either.
Three of us went out yesterday. Went well. New trail then a grey path. I have a rather large scenic/short wheeler next Saturday. I think I’m going to have 30+ Jeeps this time. Then I’m going for a regear. SMOOR the 21st of may For guard rail. It’s getting crazy. After all that I’m gonna drop back in the shadows and just wheel. So June I can run the Ozark-St Francis forest. Multiple areas. Enough for 2 days. Weekends. Given enough notice. Based out of fayetteville ar

Reactions: TreverStevens
No I don’t know the details on that trip. I was planning to join him today and tomorrow but life got involved and it didn’t happen.
Family first. Hope all is well. I Enjoyed our conversations. We will cross paths at some point I am sure.

Ya, maybe we can do like a WTJF meet up before it gets brutally hot with those that live within like a 4 hour radius? Or we can always do a fall meet up since May always seems to be crazy for everyone. Or anyone wants to do a smaller group thing hit me up.

Reactions: CptnMurica
Ya, maybe we can do like a WTJF meet up before it gets brutally hot with those that live within like a 4 hour radius? Or we can always do a fall meet up since May always seems to be crazy for everyone. Or anyone wants to do a smaller group thing hit me up.
Yes I’m down for this! Would be a blast