Tool Boxes & Shop Pictures: Post Em Up!

Gunnersmate

TJ Enthusiast
tool box.JPG

Spent All Day cleaning up the Shop not done yet

Decades of collecting tools ok I need a 12 step program bad
Oh but yes it will think of the cool wrench'n and fab you can do and if your married you can this the other half easily about all the money you will save and that they are an investment and you will use them to fix other stuff around the house

Going away present from an old friend when I left a golf course I had been working at as an "irrigation tech" aka master hole digger. The system was dated an shitty and I earned a reputation for being found in large waist deep muddy holes.

Going away present from an old friend when I left a golf course I had been working at as an "irrigation tech" aka master hole digger. The system was dated an shitty and I earned a reputation for being found in large waist deep muddy holes.
My dad was a Plumber I have dug a 1000 miles of ditches by hand I despise a shovel

Reactions: WHBNM
MAster Hole digger thats funny rite thar

My dad was a Plumber I have dug a 1000 miles of ditches by hand I despise a shovel
I was about 13 middle of a hot ass Okla summer 100 plus working in cashion okla only thing that resembled a shade tree was a telephone pole, he took me to the wildcat cafe after work, we sat down he said what you want to drink, I said whatever your having, figuring on tea or water he ordered up 2 draft red beers, damn that was my first beer and they all been good every since

There is something satisfying about it though. I still love jumping on a shovel and digging next to someone less experienced or who thinks they know what they're doing or are tough and moving 5X their material. :p Don't do it that much anymore though except maybe in my yard. 🍻

Reactions: Gunnersmate
Here are some of my tool boxes. The first decent one I bought was a used Snap-on chest in about 1970. I found the matching roller cabinet just over 40 years later. I still need to strip them down and colour match them. Other than that I have a Beach and a Husky chest and roller. The cabinets under my bench are International rollers without the casters. I also have a couple of 2 drawer file cabinets for power tool storage. I have a Craftsman roller cabinet under my shop press and a Lista as the foundation of my welding table. I have another beach roller cabinet that I'm incorporating into a paint and powder coating centre I'm building.

Snap-on - 9 (531x800).jpg

Beach - 21.JPG

Husky - 2.JPG

DSC_0166.JPG

Drill Press - Shop Press - 2.jpg

19-02-16 1.jpg

Here are some of my tool boxes. The first decent one I bought was a used Snap-on chest in about 1970. I found the matching roller cabinet just over 40 years later. I still need to strip them down and colour match them. Other than that I have a Beach and a Husky chest and roller. The cabinets under my bench are International rollers without the casters. I also have a couple of 2 drawer file cabinets for power tool storage. I have a Craftsman roller cabinet under my shop press and a Lista as the foundation of my welding table. I have another beach roller cabinet that I'm incorporating into a paint and powder coating centre I'm building.

View attachment 230028

View attachment 230029

View attachment 230030

View attachment 230031

View attachment 230032

View attachment 230033
Ok I wish I could get my shop that freaking organized

Reactions: PCO6
Ok I wish I could get my shop that freaking organized

I wish! One day it seems fairly neat and tidy then I start into something and that's the end of that. Ever notice that things take up more space when they're apart than they do when they're together? :eek: One thing for sure is that it will never be spacious. :(