Tool: Las Vegas 2020

J R

Here for the food.
Supporting Member
Never disappointed, epic show!

Last edited:
I’ll be seeing them for the 3rd time on the 29th, Nashville.
They never disappoint, although I could sit through a 12hr concert if they did one.

Reactions: J R
Show last nigh in Nashville was FFFFFFFFFFFFing amazing, Danny Carey has 14 arms, Richie from Judas Priest was there as well. I'm still riding high on the show, absolutely amazing.

Show last nigh in Nashville was FFFFFFFFFFFFing amazing, Danny Carey has 14 arms, Richie from Judas Priest was there as well. I'm still riding high on the show, absolutely amazing.

That’s awesome! Let me ask you, did the band leave stage while there was a count down timer displayed before they came back out for the last song?

12:00
They did that the last time I saw them, except we 19min that time. They played two songs after the intermission. Maynard said" You can take out your stupid phones now"

Good to hear from some fellow Tool fans. I saw them in Detroit in November. I've seen them twice before at music festivals. Great show as expected. The stage set up was great. Maynard had this wicked red mohawk which was cool. I've also seen Perfect Circle a couple of times and Puscifer once. I'll check out anything with MJK on stage.

Reactions: matkal and J R
I think he had that Mohawk last night, I was in the nose bleeds but still had a great view. I’ve seen Tool 3 times now, APC once, and 10 Years 3 times. Each show was good but Tool is just absolutely incredible live.
it was funny, Maynard said raise your hand if you’re under 30, bunch of people did he said “you weren’t even sperm when we wrote this next song”. Made me realize how long I’ve been listening to them, and never once felt any one of their songs have dated.

I think he had that Mohawk last night, I was in the nose bleeds but still had a great view. I’ve seen Tool 3 times now, APC once, and 10 Years 3 times. Each show was good but Tool is just absolutely incredible live.
it was funny, Maynard said raise your hand if you’re under 30, bunch of people did he said “you weren’t even sperm when we wrote this next song”. Made me realize how long I’ve been listening to them, and never once felt any one of their songs have dated.

he was rocking the hawk in Vegas also, spent most the night behind the rest for the band on elevated stages left and right. Also ask the age question. It does make you trip out on how long you have been listing to someone. I still remember on the undertow album if you popped out the part that held in the CD it had that picture of the cow licking it self hahah.

seen APC once. Great show but noting like tool.