Tool quantities

The struggle is realšŸ˜¬.... going through my pile-ā€” I have my tool box better sorted, I have a bag of tools, and a 5 gallon bucket of the ones that did not make the cut. I call it my staging bucket- I throw everything in it that is likely to not make the cut- I will make one more pass once I am done- then decision time or stuff this in the corner...for further procrastination but its out of the tool box

View attachment 426530

There's some good stuff in there

Reactions: 97TJNM
The struggle is realšŸ˜¬.... going through my pile-ā€” I have my tool box better sorted, I have a bag of tools, and a 5 gallon bucket of the ones that did not make the cut. I call it my staging bucket- I throw everything in it that is likely to not make the cut- I will make one more pass once I am done- then decision time or stuff this in the corner...for further procrastination but its out of the tool box

View attachment 426530

That is the saddest picture I have ever seenā€¦

šŸ™

lots of made in Taiwan in the bucket but yeah there is some good stuff too. I dont know how I ended up with a dozen sparkplug sockets, 7 - 11/16 combination wrenches stuff like that- but its clear I only have two hands

B, bu, but how many 10mm sockets do you have? ;)

I have multiples. Actually have multiple toolboxes.
I have my main garage box with a full set of meteic and SAE. Separate drawers NEVER to mix!
Have a bicycle toolbox, same thingz metric and SAE separate, specialty tools in the big drawer and on pegboard.
Have a gunsmith toolbox that's mostly specialty tools and cleaning.
Have a travel toolbox with a mix of stuff I use for on-site (read, I broke something) repairs.
There's no such thing as too many tools.
Only caveat is that the shit socket set I bought at harbor freight for a one time starter change in the rain, in December in a hostile city parking lot, gets shitcanned in its entirety when I break the first one.