Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Tool "The Pot" Best Song Ever

Calvin.8

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Actually just discovered TOOL for the first time about a month or two ago. "The Pot" is already in top 5 of my favorite song at least. Love how unpredictable and unboring they are.

• Love
Reactions: matkal and RINC

rasband

Shit's about to go down in AZ
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
👀 keep trying to one up each other - id love to expand on these great songs/artists in my library!

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC

Squatch

Master Thread Derailer
Supporting Member
200.gif

200.gif

freedom_in_4low

Sacred Order of the Coil Spring
Supporting Member
I went through a tool and APC phase from about 2000-2005 or so. Haven't listened to them much since but it's good stuff.

Reactions: RINC

freedom_in_4low

Sacred Order of the Coil Spring
Supporting Member
It sounds a lot more metal in German than it would've sounded in French, which is the language I went for.
That it does.

I wasn't that good at German, but I could understand the song title, and then the first time I heard it and he kept repeating "und keine Eier!" and toward the end I caught him talking about putting it in the oven and "fumftzen minuten backen" (bake for 15 minutes) I was like "wut" and looked up the lyrics so I could translate at my own pace. I had a thorough chuckle. Keenan has fully mastered the art of trolling. I can only imagine how many suburban moms had a full on meltdown hearing a recipe and thinking their kid had joined the occult.

S.McArthur

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Not sure how you can only pick one, every song is it's own experience...but if were to pick...I can't, they are all just awesome. I've seen them 3 times and not one show has disappointed.
If you have the time, this breaks down quite a bit of how Tool creates a complex song and how each is a "TOOL" for the listener to interpret. Pretty neat if you are a fan.

Reactions: matkal and RINC