I will chew it up and leave
I will work to elevate you
Just enough to bring you down.......

I want what I want
I want what I want
I want what I want
I want what I want

You're welcome.

If you have a quick 30 mins you can listen to any tool song you like.

Reactions: RINC
I am just a worthless liar
I am just an imbecile
I will only complicate you
Trust in me and fall as well
I will find a center in you
I will chew it up and leave
I will work to elevate you
Just enough to bring you down.......

I want what I want
I want what I want
I want what I want
I want what I want

You're welcome.

If you have a quick 30 mins you can listen to any tool song you like.

Talk dirty to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Cross-Threaded-06TJ
The Grudge is their best song.....

Going to see them for the 4th time this year.

• USA Proud
I've seen Tool twice during the Lateralaus tour. Best show was at the Wiltern in LA, CA because it was pretty small and I got lucky with good seats. King Crimson opened for them. There were contortionists at both shows. Better act at the larger LA show (Irvine Meadows), where they practically had a Cirque Du Soleil type acrobat show, swinging from a high wire, etc.

I would've seen them a third time. I'm not proud to admit: My wife (now ex) won tickets to a private Tool show (radio contest). This was around Halloween in the 90's. I only remember that because we dressed up. We ended up leaving before they even started playing, my fault. I was working as an EMT and going to school. I had worked a 24 hour shift and didn't get any sleep, then went to school in the morning. So that night I was dead tired with a bad headache.

I think it was Puddle of Mud that opened for them. They went on too long, I tried to hang, but couldn't do it. It was around 9 - 10PM and they were still playing. My wife kept waking me up because there were around 10 people in the audience including us and I was just unable to stay awake and felt like crap. When we walked out, the staff at the door were looking at us like we were crazy.

• USA Proud
I've seen Tool twice during the Lateralaus tour. Best show was at the Wiltern in LA, CA because it was pretty small and I got lucky with good seats. King Crimson opened for them. There were contortionists at both shows. Better act at the larger LA show (Irvine Meadows), where they practically had a Cirque Du Soleil type acrobat show, swinging from a high wire, etc.

I would've seen them a third time. I'm not proud to admit: My wife (now ex) won tickets to a private Tool show (radio contest). This was around Halloween in the 90's. I only remember that because we dressed up. We ended up leaving before they even started playing, my fault. I was working as an EMT and going to school. I had worked a 24 hour shift and didn't get any sleep, then went to school in the morning. So that night I was dead tired with a bad headache.

I think it was Puddle of Mud that opened for them. They went on too long, I tried to hang, but couldn't do it. It was around 9 - 10PM and they were still playing. My wife kept waking me up because there were around 10 people in the audience including us and I was just unable to stay awake and felt like crap. When we walked out, the staff at the door were looking at us like we were crazy.

I only saw them once. During the Undertow tour. Was a small club no longer here. Intimate. Show was a fundraiser for us to build a skate park that is still here.

Reactions: suicideking