Tooltopia Review

Apparition

Moab JuneFest 2024
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I placed an order yesterday for a Milwaukee 3/8 stubby kit as they had a good price and extra battery.

To my amazement it was just dropped off, I hadn't even seen the tracking email. Shipped from Florida to Minnesota next day. Not bad for free shipping.

Tool is definitely new in box too.

Reactions: skrelnik
Wow, that's awesome.

You know what's amazing? The best service I get is when ordering international. Anytime I order something from Europe they ship it DHL Express, and I get it usually within days.

I'd say that's impressive as hell coming from England (or wherever) to Oregon!

DHL is top of their game!

Reactions: Apparition
Wow, that's awesome.

You know what's amazing? The best service I get is when ordering international. Anytime I order something from Europe they ship it DHL Express, and I get it usually within days.

Agreed, when I ordered my Indian made clamshell bearing puller it shipped DHL from India in under a week.

A few years ago I needed some small parts to fix the older disc brakes on my mountain bike. After hours of searching, the only place I could find them was a place in the UK.

Resigned to my fate, assuming they would take weeks to arrive I hit the order button and put the project on a shelf. Three days (!) later the parts arrived, I was stunned. Quicker than I get stuff from most any domestic shop!

Wow, that's awesome.

I ordered last month, 3000 neck gaiters (like a mask) fully sublimated imprint, had to get from China ( I know boooo) they shipped out of China on Friday and showed up Monday at my door. That was free shipping too. I really tried to source them here and found only 1 place in TX that said they did it here. Would have been 2 production weeks longer and 9 times the price! I really think they sourced it in China and did not want to say anything.

Reactions: Chris and skrelnik
I ordered last month, 3000 neck gaiters (like a mask) fully sublimated imprint, had to get from China ( I know boooo) they shipped out of China on Friday and showed up Monday at my door. That was free shipping too. I really tried to source them here and found only 1 place in TX that said they did it here. Would have been 2 production weeks longer and 9 times the price! I really think they sourced it in China and did not want to say anything.

Most likely. The gaiters themselves almost certainly would have been from China even if they were doing the imprint in-house. And that’s a big “if”.

Most everything I’ve ordered at that quantity level has been drop shipped from China no matter the supplier.

Most likely. The gaiters themselves almost certainly would have been from China even if they were doing the imprint in-house. And that’s a big “if”.

Most everything I’ve ordered at that quantity level has been drop shipped from China no matter the supplier.
No doubt, the sublimated imprint needs to be done before they are even sewn together.

I placed an order yesterday for a Milwaukee 3/8 stubby kit as they had a good price and extra battery.

To my amazement it was just dropped off, I hadn't even seen the tracking email. Shipped from Florida to Minnesota next day. Not bad for free shipping.

Tool is definitely new in box too.

I'm a big fan of them as well. Ordered a couple parts through them. Another similar good site is

https://www.tools-plus.com/index.html
Once I found out they have a store 45 mins from where I live I had to go, and I felt like I was 4 years old again, seeing Geoffrey at Toys R Us for the very first time.

Reactions: Apparition

Unfortunately, sometimes you just don't have a choice when it comes to China. I hope that changes in the future.

Reactions: cliffish
^ This made me think of a comic piece. It was a few human looking things with a gut wrenching laughs and the caption was, "You Want It When".