Topless Christmas light hunting

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Tonight we drove around topless looking at Christmas lights.
We found these lights. They are crazy. They turn colors, show pictures, and floats text to music on the radio. I cannot even describe it, but it was the most impressive display I have ever seen.

@Boinked if you want to check it out it is just passed Cooper and Ray on Pine Street. Really worth your while I think:

IMG-0688.JPG

Really hard to see, but look at Santa in the upstairs window. There is also a lighted sign in the very front that tells you what radio station to tune to and the lights go off and no to the beat of the music.

Reactions: Nimbley and Boinked
Tonight we drove around topless looking at Christmas lights.
We found these lights. They are crazy. They turn colors, show pictures, and floats text to music on the radio. I cannot even describe it, but it was the most impressive display I have ever seen.

@Boinked if you want to check it out it is just passed Cooper and Ray on Pine Street. Really worth your while I think:

View attachment 68003

Really hard to see, but look at Santa in the upstairs window. There is also a lighted sign in the very front that tells you what radio station to tune to and the lights go off and no to the beat of the music.
Nice i know what I am doing tomorrow night. Thanks

Topless? You guys gotta live in one of the strangest micro environments in the US.

Reactions: ac_
Well, we weren't topless, but we did take a drive after family Christmas party to look at some lights. Wanted to get a pic for you guys. There is an offroad club based out of this guys garage, they are all XJ guys. They do some cool stuff at the holidays, Like putting a grim reaper in the J-Truck for halloween and this Christmas Light display...

1545766475622.png

Reactions: ac_