Toughness personified

You would get exactly 400 assorted shipped.

The clamps just got here this morning. They will be on the site ASAP. For the acronym illiterate, that means as soon as possible. That does not mean in the next 10 minutes.

I really wish more people at work understood what you explained above.

I ordered the tie rod thinking it'd be nice to have if and when i get back to Johnson Valley, even though I hadn't yet bent the Currie... Today I realized my last trip in JV I DID bend the currie. no wonder it's felt a little twitchy on the highway... Can't wait for the clamps to come in and get the new rod installed.

i thought about sending a PayPal payment with "hello kitty" in the subject line but stopped short of submitting. knowing blaine that's exactly what Id get and i can only imagine how many hello kitty stickers you'd get for 40 bucks....
Someone named Ed put "Stickers?" in the comment section next to his invoice number. Guess what stickers he got?

• Haha
Reactions: rasband and Bigmac
Someone named Ed put "Stickers?" in the comment section next to his invoice number. Guess what stickers he got?
I feel like If I saw a HK sticker on a Jeep on the trail I'd think "they know what's up"

Next thing you know people will be bitching about the elitist hello kitty club and how their rough country stickers are just as good.🤣

• Haha
  • USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and rasband
Any Futurama fans in here? :)

Clamps is a popular minor character on the show. He's the best at .. clamping.

Sorry for the screwup on my order Blaine. I saw that you took care of it.

Clamps.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tworley
My clamps arrived unscathed. Like the tie-rod, if these clamps fail, it's likely because your rig took the short way down the mountain...

Thanks again, Mr. Blaine!

forgot to get a photo before i primed them but mine arrived in great condition as well. Not nearly as difficult to pack as the tie rod. Stoked to get them both on this weekend. They are HEFTY.