Tox's dream trailer

This thing is sick! Big investment, hope it serves you well.

Thanks man. It is an investment that'll never pay for itself and I accept that. I learned last year that if I had waited to live, it might have been too late. In the moment I didn't feel like it'd be a wake up call where I'd change my life after because I wasn't wasting my life doing stupid things, but I guess it did affect me and made me want to go all in on living... So queue early life crisis? 🎉

Thanks man. It is an investment that'll never pay for itself and I accept that. I learned last year that if I wait to live, it might be too late. In the moment I didn't feel like it'd be a wake up call where I'd change my life after, but I guess it did affect me... So queue early life crisis? 🎉

Any idea when it'll be ready to pick up?

Just in time to haul it back through a snow storm. At least you can stop somewhere and have a place to live if needed.

It's going to be cool to see the whole setup.

Probably! 🤣

I was really hoping to avoid that for my first time pulling it, but it is what it is. I'll watch the weather closely.

Thankfully it'll be warmer down in Oklahoma where we're picking it up so we can spend a couple of days there before heading home. And the truck has a heated steering wheel which makes everything better!

Probably! 🤣

I was really hoping to avoid that for my first time pulling it, but it is what it is. I'll watch the weather closely.

Thankfully it'll be warmer down in Oklahoma where we're picking it up so we can spend a couple of days there before heading home. And the truck has a heated steering wheel which makes everything better!

If you hit weather, the stretch from Kansas City to about Owatonna would be the problem as it's more likely to be slick than snow. you get up here and it's less likely to be as slick and icy. Assuming you come up I35.

• Wow
Reactions: toximus
That's really the only creature comfort I still miss from the car I had before the Jeep.

Make your own

1667865034142.jpeg
S-6519?$Mobile_Zoom$.jpg