Toyo ATII tires

Verl

Supporting Member
I haven't read much on forum about Toyo ATII tires. I put 295/75R16 AT II tires on my 2004 TJ Rubicon.
Excellent tires almost no road noise run at 25 lbs, great flex soft ride, excellent traction. I did spend a
Little extra to get the XT. Highly recommend to anyone looking, price is great.

I took a closer look at these via YouTube. Looks like an excellent option for A/T's — plenty aggressive, yet a whole lot quieter than the M/T's I've been consistently running for many years (running KM2's at the moment).

Reactions: KCsTJ
I believe @Squatch has in the past, and is currently running these tires on vehicles in the herd at his place. He has always had good reviews for the Toyo AT2.
Tis true. I am quite the fan of these tires, and have had excellent results with them. Now admittedly, they've not seen any off road action, so it'll have to be someone else that comments on that. However, these are the tires that I purchased to go on my project TJ, as well, so they'll eventually see some off road duty.

Tis true. I am quite the fan of these tires, and have had excellent results with them. Now admittedly, they've not seen any off road action, so it'll have to be someone else that comments on that. However, these are the tires that I purchased to go on my project TJ, as well, so they'll eventually see some off road duty.
Thanks for the chime in @Squatch, that's how I use my TJ and it's tires, more of a DD but love to trail drive.
Will look at these Toyos tonite and see if I can finagle a deal.
If memory serves me right Mr. Squatch you got yours from Tire Rack?

Thanks for the chime in @Squatch, that's how I use my TJ and it's tires, more of a DD but love to trail drive.
Will look at these Toyos tonite and see if I can finagle a deal.
If memory serves me right Mr. Squatch you got yours from Tire Rack?
I could have sworn that I checked Discount Tire recently, but no Toyo tires showed up...now, upon searching, there they are on DT.

These, as it turns out, are not only nice looking, sort of aggressive tires, they are one of the few offerings that come in a load range C in the LT265/75-16 size. These will most likely be going on to my TJ come this spring...$$$ being saved as we speak.

Reactions: Squatch and KCsTJ
I use an independent tire shop that's local to me. The TJ's tires went to a "race shop", however, for top-notch balancing, as it seems to be so critical on the TJs.

Bumping this thread as it is the most recent thread I could find on these tires. Would love to hear more feedback from people running these... @Squatch any updates? @Verl any updates?

Bumping this thread as it is the most recent thread I could find on these tires. Would love to hear more feedback from people running these... @Squatch any updates? @Verl any updates?
As my TJ is still sitting on jack stands, the only ones I can report on are the ones on my wife's XJ. And for those, I can say that I have zero complaints. They did fantastic in last year's snow, and still do alright in the rain (they're getting worn to the point now that I will be replacing them by the end of winter). All in all, I can say that I would recommend them for the day to day driving that we do.

They have been great tires, not much road noise wearing good
Haven't put much miles on them as my TJ has a rotted out frame.. Person I bought
From put foam in frame, then bondo, then under coated so frame looked great
When I bought jeep. What an idiot I am, never been taken like that before.Now looking for
TJ frame🤓 Live and learn. I'm sure you will like the tires.

• Angry
Reactions: matkal
Anyone dealt with busted, rusted out frame, I'd like to hear ideas. Frame for my year jeep seems hard to find, unless u r rich🤓